The Soho desk/table is sturdy, with black steel tubing and a surface panel with rich brown wood grain finish. Finally, you are guaranteed with a worry free experience with a 1 year warranty offered by the manufacturer. However, it only provides tables, and you can find your own chairs according to your own preferences. Next, we shall take a look at this Zinus desk again. All negative reviews are people who went way over the100lb weight limit estimate or people who's came with shipping damage. The installation process can be finished within minutes. Shipping is Free. Since these tables are wood, you can drill accessories from IKEA into them if you want. I got two of the Espresso black ones and one of the shorter Espresso ones. The Soho desk/table is sturdy, with black steel tubing and a surface panel with rich Espresso finish. AmazonBasics Gaming Computer Desk with Storage for Controller, Headphone & Speaker - Black, Zinus Modern Studio Collection Soho Dining Table with Two Benches / 3 Piece Set, Zinus Mid-Century Modern Wood Dining Table. The top board is made of high quality pine wood, while the legs are built from sturdy steel frames. Zinus Jennifer Modern Studio Desk / Table $77 $103 free shipping That's $26 off and the lowest price we could find. this was easy to assemble. The top is SOLID. Wow. It takes a very short period of time to assemble, which can be as short as minutes. Recommended. However, the coating layer stays there for a long period of time. The Modern Studio Collection Soho Desk will add an elegant touch to any decor. The adjustability system is very smooth and convenient for you to change to your own preference. I don’t think you’ll find a better desk for the price! This device is an ideal combination of style and function. Let’s review this alto office desk from Zinus. Last but not least, in order to ensure you with the best quality of the product, we have included a 12 months warranty for you to enjoy the best peace of mind. It is also foldable after use, so you will never have to worry about the storage of the table. The legs and frame are both made of steel, and it is sturdy and strong to support your documents and computer. If you’re looking for more space, you have the options to get the desk in either 55” or 63” models. The Soho Rectangular Table is sturdy, with black steel tubing and a surface panel with rich brown woodgrain finish. (55" Espresso), Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2018, Loyal Zinus Customer, Hugely Disappointed, Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2017. heavy in a good way. - The tables will NOT ship in 2 days, even on Prime (at least for the central CA valley). All of our furniture pieces are cleverly designed with an intuitive assembly that you can accomplish in less than an hour with the help of a friend. Offering a variety of styles, sizes, and finishes. ...j’en achèterais un nouveau à ma fille quand ils seront de... J’ai été super agréablement surprise de la solidité et la facilité d’assemblage ! Great packaging during shipping and very easy to put together. The best part about them is that the color is a near-true Espresso that retains the wood grain appearance. I fully expected a frustrating and dissatisfying time putting it together. Apart from the desk, there is also a side storage and cable manager provided for you to use up all the values. It is suitable for dining purposes. ...j’en achèterais un nouveau à ma fille quand ils seront de nouveau disponible! The Soho rectangular table is sturdy, with white steel tubing and a surface panel with rich white finish. It is very sturdy. You can ask for help or technical support from Zinus. C’était un bureau de compromis, J’ai eu un doute qu’il serait chambranlant, je me suis trompé solide !!! But the way this table was designed, the way it was packed, and the thought that went into the whole thing was just wonderful. Zinus Jennifer Modern Studio Collection Soho Rectangular Dining Only/Office Desk/Computer Table, Natural, 139.7 x 60.96 x 73.66 cm günstig auf Amazon.de: Kostenlose Lieferung an den Aufstellort sowie kostenlose Rückgabe für qualifizierte Artikel You can assemble the table and benches on your own easily without having to ask for help from experts and special tools. Sadly, I can no longer recommend Zinus products. The desk from Zinus includes many significant features, including office use, computer table, dining table and studio purpose. Extremely easy to assemble, unwrapping the plastic covering the legs and opening the box took longer than assembly. They serve different functions, yet you can always find the most suitable one for yourself in order to fill your home or office with love and care. It’s laminate/MDF. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Get this ZINUS Jennifer 55 Modern Office Desk deal for $59.98 at Amazon. - The surface of the table is not perfectly flat. Moreover, there is a stand for a monitor in order to put a desktop to work easily. So the (unfortunate) best solution is just not to order any more Zinus products. The Zinus Jennifer Modern Studio Collection is an ideal combination of function and style. This is a 3 piece set of tables and chairs from Zinus. As a user, you can simply unfold the four legs of the table and lock the position as you wish. It was so insignificant I didn't bother returning. The Zinus Modern Studio Collection is an ideal combination of function and style. Please use a different way to share. I used a cordless screwdriver hex bit which made it even faster. For the rank 2nd of the top ten list, we have this industrial table design from Zinus. The Zinus Modern Studio desk is large enough to fit a computer and other accessories, such as your speakers or a printer. Additionally, 4 of the 5 had damage, from smashed corners to a shattered desktop. It is a computer desk which is very convenient for both home and office use. Grab the color that matches your equipment best. Amazon Price is $60.02 Shipped. Zinus' table and desk collections are an ideal combination of function and style. The top board is crafted with pine wood or other premium wood types. 55" W Espresso $59.98 Expired 47" W Espresso $51.05 Expired The height of the desk is adjustable between 3.35 and 15 inches. Je garde celui-ci certainement ! The table feels very sturdy and solid and is easy to put together (though you might need 2 people for the larger version). I've opened a lot of boxes, let me tell you, and I... Now this, THIS is a company that cares about it's product. I did not expect the high level of quality in this table. it is very easy to assemble. Find Zinus Jennifer Modern Soho White Office Desk at Bunnings Warehouse. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. ZINUS ARNAV MODERN STUDIO 10 INCH PLATFORM 2000 METAL BED FRAME QUEEN in Home & Garden REELWORKS GREASE-HOSE-REEL RETRACTABLE 1/4" INCH X 50' FEET PREMIUM SAE.100R2AT HOSE It’s laminate/MDF. Last but not least, the quality of the product is guaranteed within a 1 year limited period of time. 55" W Espresso $60 47" W Natural $53.17 55" W Natural $74.02 The desk wobbles just barely on thick carpet. I love my new table! Zinus' patented compressed and rolled mattresses were one of the first on the market with the idea of delivering the gift of a good night's sleep. Plain looking but not in a bad way. I got the smaller 47" size, and it's enough space for my work from home needs. For some other desks, it might also include a drawer as well. There were two large scratches on the side leg on arrival, but it wasn't enough to warrant a full replacement and Amazon partially refunded me for the damage. The desk is made with a strong and durable structure with the use of steel. It has a height of 30 inches, whereas the dimension is 47.2 x 29.5 inches. It also includes benches with the height of 18 inches. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features I feel the table is maybe an inch or two too high but it seems OK. i use the table for a desktop computer. Thank you for adorable 'thank you' cards and a nice note! Je l’adore vraiment !!! The Zinus modern Studio collection is an ideal combination of function and style. C’était un bureau de compromis, J’ai eu un doute qu’il serait chambranlant, je me suis trompé solide !!! There is a simple way to set up the table within minutes, and you can follow the instructions strictly to get it done. Holy smokes, when I first just opened the box I was in awe, it looked like a work of art,;in terms of the way it was just packaged, the care put into it. The modern Studio collection Soho desk/table will add an elegant touch i use the table for a desktop computer. The height of the feet is also adjustable to suit your demand. The frame is finished with a wood grain layer on top. If so, consider this desk from Zinus, especially if you need to save space for other things. Easy to assemble. Item will come in original packaging. The weight of the wood top has a nice heft. This deal was added on 11/27/2020 along with other Amazon coupons, promo codes ... Free Shipping Today only, Amazon has this Zinus Jennifer Modern Studio Soho Rectangular Dining Superiortoplist is an Amazon Associate and we may earn commission when you purchase through links on our site. It is made of a sturdy steel frame which makes it durable enough to withstand even the toughest use. Of course, after weeks of that it would start to bow in the middle, but not break. I bought it with the Amazon basics low back chair and my computer is a 21.5” for sizing reference. They will hold it. These tables are amazing as computer desks. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Other than WOW. The modern Studio collection Soho desk/table will add an elegant touch to any décor. They will add an elegant touch to any décor. Zinus Modern Studio Collection Soho Desk Computer Table, Natural, One Size 4.6 out of 5 stars 43 £113.99 Temporarily out of stock. 10. I am without words. The Soho rectangular table is sturdy, with black steel tubing and a surface panel with rich brown wood grain finish. I used a cordless screwdriver hex bit which made it even faster. From plush and conforming green tea infused mattresses to stylish, trendy and easily assembled pieces of furniture - every Zinus product sparks joy and delivers comfort directly to your doorstep. More importantly, you would never have to worry about getting a poor product because it includes a 1 year warranty for you already. Zinus Jennifer 47” Modern Computer Desk, Vanilla Finish Average Rating: (4.8) stars out of 5 stars 10 ratings, based on 10 reviews 1 comment Zinus Walmart # 571942680 $72.51 $ 72. Now, we also have this smart table that allows you to adjust the height in order to suit your demand. Using it as a desk. It would take me an entire day to try to box all these up to return, and I wouldn't want to play the odds on how many of the replacement desks would arrive defective or damaged anyway. The table is made of high quality steel frame, which is both sturdy and durable. Over 500,000 5-star customer reviews collected from all over the world. The Soho Rectangular Table is sturdy, with black steel tubing and a surface panel with rich brown woodgrain finish. If it is a computer desk, it might need to include side storage, cable manager and monitor stand as well to provide a full space for the computer set. It features two colors, which are espresso and natural. Our Tables and desks are made from sturdy steel and pinewood coated with rich finishes. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Within 1 year period. BUYER BEWARE: This is NOT real wood as the product description says. Quite frankly I was looking for the cheapest thing I could find to make an office desk. The Modern Studio Collection Soho Table will add an elegant touch to any decor. Sadly, I can no longer recommend Zinus products. They look so professional as office desks. Zinus Jennifer Modern Studio Collection Soho Desk Computer Table, White, 119.38 x 60.96 x 73.66 cm günstig auf Amazon.de: Kostenlose Lieferung an den Aufstellort sowie kostenlose Rückgabe für qualifizierte Artikel It is made with a steel frame, and it is finished with espresso color on top. Amazon has encountered an error. Of the 5 I ordered, 3 had manufacturing defects - the frame holes did not align with the desktop - not even close. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Doesn't matter for writing & drawing. There's no way Zinus doesn't know there are tons of defective desks out there (read the reviews) and it's sad they've left the customer to weed them out instead of recalling the defective products. I wasn't even supposed to keep the third short one I got but I liked the build quality so much I found space for it! I used to have two tables in my 12'x12' office. If you prefer modern style furniture for your home decoration, you can consider this table from Zinus. The Zinus Modern Studio Collection is an ideal combination of function and style. The desk comes with a perfectly small size to fit in with a roomy space. Other features: it depends on the type of the table. The leg tubes are also large enough to provide a sturdy support. All the parts are included in the package, and it takes only a short period of time to assemble. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. There are 3 sizes of the table, which include 47 inches, 55 inches and 63 inches. It comes with an elegant espresso color, which makes a smooth layer. It is also water resistant, which means you do not have to worry about the water problems on the table. Moreover, after you have set it into your desired mode, you can lock it easily with the locking system. Easy to assemble. I love my new table! Not so good as drafting tables. The Modern Studio Collection Soho Table will add an elegant touch This table can... All negative reviews are people who went way over the100lb weight limit estimate or people who's came with shipping damage. It features two colors, which are white and brown. It features a 1 year warranty to guarantee a worry free purchasing experience. Zinus Desk Jennifer Modern Studio Collection, 5. Are you looking for a computer table? Using it as a desk. 10. All rights reserved. Regular Price is $80. It makes the installation process very easy since there is no need of too professional tools and experts to help in the process. It is very sturdy. Users can usually put the parts together to set up, which can be done within minutes. Packaging will be damaged. These tables are amazing as computer desks. Overall I will probably buy another one for my room, or put it in the garage. For the warranty part, it ensures a 1 year peace of mind for you. All in all, above are the top ten best Zinus tables or desks. 51 $72.51 $ 72. There are 3 sizes for the desk, including large, small and medium. :-) I chose this desk because I already have Zinus bedframe, and I love it as well. Just, wow. hopefully this post makes sense, Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2018, These tables make great computer desks! Compared to other tables in this price range I have purchased on amazon, this is by far way above what I expected, the quality, packaging, and overall experience was phenomenal. You can still manage your content as before and you can now invite others to manage your content too. It is finished with espresso on top to give you an elegant look. Extremely easy to assemble, unwrapping the plastic covering the legs and opening the box took longer than assembly. :-) I chose this desk because I already have Zinus bedframe, and I love it as well. Last but not least, we should not miss this set of dining tables from Zinus. It has a retro design, and therefore, you will never run out of space for your workload. otherwise, for simple computers office environment, this is very solid. We will also include the key features and buying guide for you to gain a deeper understanding of the relationship of the product and your demand in real life. The desk does not require any complicated installation. J’ai été super agréablement surprise de la solidité et la facilité d’assemblage ! The design is also patented because it is very helpful and convenient when it comes to real life usage in the office. To relieve the burden of your daily life, we have chosen a list of the top ten best desks from Zinus in order for you to choose the most suitable one. This table is the most suitable table for dining purposes. The desk features a sit stand design, with a dimension of 32 x 22 inches. Of the 5 I ordered, 3 had manufacturing defects - the frame holes did not align with the desktop - not even close. Solid, heavy in a good way. Material: the desk from Zinus is usually made with high quality steel frames in order to ensure a strong and sturdy structure. Please try again. The height is about 29.1 inches, while the length is 39.4 inches. BUYER BEWARE: This is NOT real wood as the product description says. After removing some unwanted furniture, I have more space in the room and more desk space as opposed to my older tables. Although there are a few steps needed to install the table, the assembly process is very easy. otherwise, the material is high quality. Within a 1 year period of time, you can always contact the manufacturer for support in case there are any problems. i was upset that it had no drawers but i do not care because i really don't need them because everything is digital, so need to store my pens or whatever. Zinus Jennifer Modern Studio Collection Soho Desk Buy now from Amazon The Zinus Jennifer Modern Studio Collection Soho Desk has a sleek design with a beautiful espresso finish. The large size measures its length by 55 inches, whereas the depth is about 29.5 inches. However, the table does not provide any chairs along for you. The table itself is extremely rigid, with plenty strong support structure. This means within 1 year period, you do not need to worry about any problems with the table. There are 3 sizes of the table, which include 47 inches, 55 inches and 63 inches. So I got one good desk out of 5 ordered. That means that predominantly black computer equipment will not blend in, causing an "all-blackout" look that seems a bit dated. The table has a height of 29 inches, while the length is about 47 inches. - My table came with small amounts of shipping damage (in pics). Amazon.ca is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Zinus Modern Studio Collection Soho Desk / Table / Computer Table, Espresso. Worry free limited 1 year warranty. It comes with three color designs, including farmhouse, natural and white. You have to look for your own chairs to match with the table. I recently ordered 5 more Jennifer desks. This offers a lot of convenience in real life use on a daily basis. For this desk, there are 2 sizes for you to choose from, including large and medium. The Zinus Modern Studio Collection is an ideal combination of function and style. The table has a height of 29 inches, while the benches are about 18 inches high. The modern Studio collection Soho desk/table will add an elegant touch to any décor. keep in mind that this is for more of a solo dining table without wheels like the packaging says . They are also just tall enough for coffee tables and small drawers to fit under. Zinus Jennifer Modern Studio Collection Soho Desk | 47 x 24 x 29" Your content is now stored within your company organization. otherwise, the... this was easy to assemble. This desk is good quality for the price. Thank you for adorable 'thank you' cards and a nice note! In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Shipping is Free. This simple desk is ideal for a dorm, small office, or other room where space The desk is made with a steel frame which is very sturdy and durable. Yours may vary. i was upset that it had no drawers but i do not care because i really don't need them because everything is digital, so need to store my pens or whatever. In one year time, the table is guaranteed by the warranty to offer you an unforgettable experience. Here are some factors that help you determine a good desk. Plain looking but not in a bad way. Exactly what I need for my work. This desk is good quality for the price. sold/shipped by Amazon has Zinus Jennifer Modern Studio Collection Soho Desks on sale. Exactly what I need for my work. The Zinus modern Studio collection is an ideal combination of function and style. Worry free limited 1 year warranty. The desk is built from a steel frame, which is sturdy and durable to withstand long term uses. Je l’adore vraiment !!! However, the surface is made with sturdy wood. It is very desirable when there is an uneven floor. After a full assembly, it has a height of 29 inches, while the length is about 48 inches. This table can hold that plus me (140lbs) no problem. The product only has a table inside, and it does not include the chairs for you. - These tables are heavy enough to not wobble on thicc carpet like some cheaper, lighter ones. It was very easy to assemble. Zinus is one of the most trustable and leading brands in the desk industries who provide us many types of desks to use for personal matters. if you want a proper computer desk, then purchase something else. AWARD GALLERY AWARD GALLERY This page is a showcase of the accolades our furniture products have earned in the last few years for their incredible design. I did not expect the high level of quality in this table. Zinus Jen Mid-Century Modern Wood Dining Table, 2. I recently ordered 5 more Jennifer desks. The setup took me under 15 minutes - all the predrilled holes aligned nicely. Solid, heavy in a good way. How do we do it? It comes with a beautiful and elegant espresso color to fit in your house perfectly. It’s sturdy and sturdy with black steel tubing and Writing Computer Desk 39" Modern Simple Study Desk Industrial Style Folding Laptop Table for Home Office Notebook Desk Brown Desktop Black Frame 4.7 out of 5 stars 13,523 $69.88 In the package, it already comes in a pre-installed format, which does not require you to install or assemble the product. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our product design team works diligently to create stylish, sturdy and functional pieces of furniture Zinus is a vertically integrated manufacturer of bedding products and furnishings specializing in mattresses, pillows, bed foundations and their new Modern Studio Collection. Users can install the table easily and quickly with some very simple tools. Zinus Alto Rectangular Dining, Office Desk, Computer Table, Quick Snap Bolt & Nut Free Easy... Zinus Tina Smart Adjust Standing Desk / Adjustable Height Desktop Workstation / 32" x 22" / Black, Zinus Mare Folding Desk 47 Inch Computer Workstation Table,FDRL-M47T,Natural, Zinus Louis Modern Studio Collection Soho Dining Table with Two Benches / 3 piece set, Espresso, Zinus Alicia Industrial Style Dining Table, Zinus Louis Modern Studio Collection Soho Dining Table with Two Benches / 3 piece set, White, Top 10 Best Folding Picnic Table in 2020 Reviews, Top 10 Best Cordless Tire Inflators of 2020 Review, Top 10 Best Joggers for Short Women of 2020 Review, Best Remote Control Trucks Reviews In 2020, Best Pure Sine Wave Inverter In 2020 Reviews, Best Cordless Framing Nailers Reviews In 2020, TOP 10 BEST CAR POWER INVERTERS IN 2020 REVIEWS. Zinus Louis Modern Studio Collection Soho Dining Table, Zinus Jennifer Office Desk, 63 Inch, Natural, Zinus Tresa Computer Desk / Workstation in Espresso, Large. (Shipping damage isn't necessarily their fault, but smashed corners have been a problem with the Jennifer desk for the LONG time and they've done nothing to upgrade the shipping boxes in the years I've been ordering these desks.) Moving onto this metal desk from Zinus, it features a beautiful cream color design that almost fits into all kinds of home decorations. My PC weighs just shy of 45lbs, my monitor weighs 30lbs, and the rest weighs about 10lbs. I got the smaller 47" size, and it's enough space for my work from home needs. 10. Easy-to-assemble. Zinus Desk Jennifer Modern Studio Collection Get it now on Amazon.com First of all, we have this Zinus desk. Small cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. . The Zinus modern Studio collection is an ideal combination of function and style. Buy Amazon Zinus Jennifer Modern Studio Collection Soho Rectangular Dining Table / Table Only / Office Desk / Computer Table, White for $85.53 Free Shipping at PromoPure.com. Zinus Jennifer Modern Studio Collection Soho Desk / Table / Computer Table, Espresso 47 Sturdy Steel frame with rich Espresso Finish Easy to assemble Desk dimensions 47 Inches x24 Inches x29 Inches Desk/table only, does not include chairs Materials: Long lasting and stable steel frame and wood grain coatings. I fully expected a frustrating and dissatisfying time putting it together. Spacious and aestically pleasing. The Modern Studio Collection Soho table will add an elegant touch to any decor. The set includes a table and other 2 benches for the whole family to enjoy a warm dinner together. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Assembly: normally, the desk does not require much to do the assembly. These are perfect for black-colored computer equipment. Last but not least, just like other products from Zinus, there is a 1-year warranty on the parts of the desk. Purina Fancy Feast Purina Fancy Feast Grain Free Pate Wet Cat Food Variety We are sorry. Quite frankly I was looking for the cheapest thing I could find to make an office desk. The Soho Rectangular Office Desk / Table by Zinus Jennifer Modern Studio Collection completes the list of the ten best computer desks for good reasons. The Zinus modern Studio collection is an ideal combination of function and style. so it is very basic at its finest. The Soho desk is sturdy, with black steel tubing and a surface panel with rich brown woodgrain finish. It features a classic yet stylish farmhouse design. Elegant. It is made of high quality pine wood, and it is crafted with great details, including rounded corners for safety purposes. It was very easy to assemble. They can probably hold an evenly distributed 150lbs safely (just an estimate). Zinus Dessa Modern Studio Collection Soho Dining Table / Office Desk - $70 (Boise) < image 1 of 4 > 1618 S. Loggers Pond PL ... 48 x 30 x 30 inches QR Code Link to This Post Sold Out !!!