Three weight unit: Jin(0.5kg), Kilogram and Pound for easy reading. I've been closely connected with the Xiaomi ecosystem and electronic products because of my presence in China. Abyste si mohli udělat přesný obrázek o svém zdraví a kondici, synchronizuje váha Mi Body Composition Scale vaše data s aplikací Mi Fit, kde si pak všechny údaje můžete zobrazit přehledně do grafu – sledovat svůj pokrok a převzít nad ním kontrolu nikdy nebylo snazší. Aplikace Mi Fit Mějte všechna data týkající se vašeho zdraví pohromadě. Plus, it’s smart! Napravljena da bi mjerila! Connectivity. First version of the Mi Body Composition Scale, which was followed in 2019 by the Mi Body Composition Scale 2.. Mi Body Composition Scale’s profile comes to just 14.75mm at its thinnest point - slimmer than the diameter of a typical coin. It includes bodyweight, bone mass, visceral fat level, muscle mass, fat rate, body water, basic metabolism, etc. Designed with a sleek, strong tempered glass with high light transmittance for the main panel. Mi Body Composition Scale doesn't just identifies adults and children apart. The scale has Bluetooth enabled and it can work with AAA batteries for up to 8 months. And with its beautiful pure white finish, Mi Body Composition Scale makes a perfect centrepiece to any home. click here. The total amount of fluid in your body expressed in percentage. Precise body data | Mi Fit App | Clean, minimalist design, In addition to body weight, Mi Body Composition Scale provides accurate body composition statistics that gives you a realistic picture of your health and fitness.Click the icon to learn more. There are a number of gadgets available to help us back on the right path such as Xiaomi’s latest generation of their smart ‘body composition’ scale. This isn’t your average weighing machine, but it’s much more than that. 5 Kg - 150 Kg. My aim is to bring you the best Xiaomi reviews and other electronic product reviews! Now, this is a super important data point as some people have heavy bones. Damage, caused by force majeure. Mi Body Composition Scale doesn't just identifies adults and children apart. Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale 2 okosmérleg. From the name "Body Composition", you can guess it does more than showing a number that make us proud or sad. Hi, I recently bought an Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale 2, i tried to register it with samsung health but it doesn't get detected. So, can it accurately read your body composition? This link is from sales-cooperation partner of XIAOMI, not XIAOMI offical web, are you sure to go to that page? In stock. If you don’t measure the inches in your hips, you won’t know the goal to target. UNIDADES. Beautifully hidden from view until you step on it for three seconds, the elegant display delivers clear readings using LED lights. Here are the 9 data points the Mi Scale measures. If you want to improve your health, this is the number you need to look at the Mi Body Composition Scale. This doesn’t require any chargers as it works with a battery. But modern-day fitness regimes tell you, only body weight as a measure of fitness is pointless. This is the fat that covers your belly and this can be super dangerous. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to my blog. Kilogramos, libras. To know more about me and my website, Copyright © 2010 - 2020 Xiaomi. The number one data point is seen by most people in the world. Weighing Scale From 0.1KG to 150KG. Measuring with a Xiaomi body fat scale, her weight is 53Kg, her body score is 100 points, body fat is 22%, water content is 53.3%, basal metabolic rate is 1159kcal/d, visceral fat grade is 2, muscle content is 38.3kg, the amount of bone salt is 2.3kg, and the BMI is 18.7, of which only the body fat data is low. This scale allows you to obtain up to 10 types of data thanks to the BIA chip, and you can have up to 16 different profiles.. 13 Body data to fully know the health of body Balance ability test. Sorin. It also features several other metrics, such as body fat, water percentage, and more. This first version has a tempered non-slip glass surface. A test to understand 10 physical data get fully aware of your physical condition. The bone mass number tells you how heavy your bones are and this helps you with your weightloss journey. Also thanks to low-energy Bluetooth 4.0 technology, the scale will operate up to 8 months using just 4 standard AAA batteries (included). The Mi App is what makes this product very useful. I will not get into how this number is measured, except that this is a misleading number from a fitness standpoint.