Embed review. “A talented baker named Victor Valerio and his wife Milagros discovered that their fried dough, bicho-bicho, was so well loved by neighbors that they decided to open their first bakeshop in Cavite City,” it says. Kelsey M. Orange County, United States. $0.00 delivery fee. Valerio Bakery Cafe. Valerio's City Bakery is a great spot to pick up Filipino breakfast and pastry potluck items. 5 reviews. Start Group Order. On the street of Dyer Street and street number is 4128. Breakfast. Their telephone number is ... Report incorrect info Share Write a Review. 32 friends. Bakeries Near me in National City, CA Showing All Businesses (1 - 10 of many) show on the map. … Bicho-bicho: the best, soft, fluffy, and melts in your mouth. Bicho-bicho: the best, soft, fluffy, and melts in your mouth. 7:00 am - 2:30 pm. USA. Order Online > 4.9 based on 64 votes. San Diego County. Simply click on the Valerio's City Bakery location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. USA. Cookies. Order Online. Bakeries in San Diego. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Useful 1. 169 reviews. Enter your address for ETA. Hawaii. 8/8/2017. Cupcakes. BAKERIES NEAR ME; ADD A BAKERY; BAKING IDEAS; SUBMIT YOUR RECIPE; Bakeries near me. Complete info on the bakery Valerio's City Bakery, placed in San Diego, 3325 Palm Ave, San Diego, CA, 92154. Pandesal: hot and fresh from the oven every morning 3. Cool. 1. Working hours at this bakery can be found on the right side of this page. Company profile, products and locations. This one isn't as big but it gets the job done. The Cheese Balls are small, rounded pastries filled with creamy cheese. 57 reviews of Valerio's City Bakery "I love Valerio's --- for so many reasons. Funny. Related to Valerio's Tropical Bake Shop, Tukwila Restaurants in Tukwila, Tukwila Restaurants, Tukwila restaurants, Best Tukwila restaurants, Tukwila restaurants, Bakery in Tukwila, Bakery near me, Bakery in Tukwila Restaurants around Tukwila Frequent searches leading to this page Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. My son and I stopped by Valerio's while we were walking around this shopping plaza waiting for my food to be ready from Tony's BBQ in the same plaza. Valerio's City Bakery. & Valerio's is the best, small business Filipino bakery. Trying to find a Valerio's City Bakery? Group Order. Delivery. Angela C. 06/12/20. Do not fear, if you know what you want, you can call ahead & they can set aside a few things for you. Choose My State. 11/8/2019. & just like all bakeries, the items on the menu go fast & are baked in limited quantities for the day. Valerio's Bakery Los Angeles; Valerio's Bakery, North Hills; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Valerio's Bakery Restaurant on Zomato 16 likes. Mon: 7am-8pm; Tue: 7am-8pm; Wed: 7am-8pm; Thu: 7am-8pm; Fri: 7am-8pm; Sat: 7am-8pm; Sun: 7am-8pm; 09/04/2020 Michelle J. Pan de Sal: Cheesemosa: Mocha Roll: Haba-Haba: Kepeng: Mocha Londres: Kalamay: Otap: Pan de Coco: Loaf Bread (Ube) Here is the information of the well known bakery Valerio's Tropical Bakeshop which provides the best baking products in the area of Seattle (Washington). 18 Reviews. The business is located in 119 St Francis Blvd #37, Daly City, CA 94015, USA. Valerio Bakery Cafe Full Menu Hours: Closed. MENU. It's located in the heart of the Filipino community in Vallejo (same plaza as seafood city, jollibee, chowking, red ribbon, etc). Order Now > Postmates. Verified Only. All I want is for my favorite bakery to open back up so I can take me some fresh pandesal and ube to the hospital with me when I deliver my baby. 1. I've been craving it forever now and I'm so sad... more. Our customers also enjoyed our other bread and pastries such as Ensaymada, Siopao, Empanada, and others just to name a few. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Valerio's Bakery Menu and Price. 4 photos. BAKERIES NEAR ME; ADD A BAKERY; BAKING IDEAS; SUBMIT YOUR RECIPE; Bakeries near me. Get directions, reviews and information for Valerio's Bakery in Las Vegas, NV. Valerio's City Bakery San Diego, CA - 3325 Palm … Valerio's Bakery, Chula Vista, California. Have no fear; we’ve compiled a list of all the Valerio's City Bakery locations. To communicate or ask something with … Pickup. Taho: they have it here and it's good! Valerio's Bakery 7250 Arroyo Crossing Pkwy Las Vegas NV 89113. Honolulu County. Order Now > Grubhub. They sell out 8-ish in the morning. Valerio's Tropical Bakeshop is located in Alameda County of California state. They have good bread but everytime I come by the cashier looks pissed. Newly Added. Chain of bakeries operating in California and Nevada. Valerio's City Bakery instantly became highly recognized within the community through the introduction of our Filipino/trademark bread, known as "Pan de Sal." Order Valerio's Bakery Menu Online. Verified Only. view brand official website and order onine. 4.0 overall rating across 1 reviews . Valerio's Tropical Bakeshop, Mississauga: See 10 unbiased reviews of Valerio's Tropical Bakeshop, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #575 of 1,813 restaurants in Mississauga. My best friend as a kid was this Filipino girl named Denise and her family introduced me to so many great Pinoy eateries in the city --- I don't know if I can ever repay them for that! 08/30/2020 Kristal L. Kristal L. This location is inside Seafood City. DashPass • Coffee, Sweets • Newly Added • 5379.5 mi • $$ $0.00. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Empanadas. An interior design rendering of The Baker’s Son by Valerio’s. This is the only location I've ever been to and actually, I didn't even know they had other shops. People found this by searching for: Valerio's Eagle Rock, Valerio's Bakery Filipino Los Angeles, Valerios Eagle Rock, Valerio Bakery Los Angeles, Valerio's Bakery, Valerio Bakery In Eagle Rock Ca, and Valerio's Bakery Eagle Rock. Enter your address for ETA. Delivered hot and straight out of the oven, customers quickly grew accustomed to ordering our dinner rolls. 5 hours and 13 minutes by plane • 2276.06 mi Call (818)988-5148 . MENU. Official website. 1 Location in 1 State. More. Order Online > 4.9 based on 64 votes. Z Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. 0 friends. I used to live near the original Valerio's in west Covina. Embed review. Valerios City Bakery, Las Vegas: See 6 unbiased reviews of Valerios City Bakery, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,550 of 5,219 restaurants in Las Vegas. Opening Hours. Share review. Bakeries in Honolulu. Pickup. Valeriostropicalbakeshop.com says the bakery’s story began in the early 1950s in Manila, Philippines. Bakery. Valerio's Tropical Bake Shop Honolulu, HI - … I had first heard about Valerio's famous Cheese Balls from a colleague when he brought them in to work to share. These impatient people are making me laugh.. you're mad because you have to wait an hour for your pandesal or.. as they know it as "rolls" lol should've gotten your lazy asses up so you could beat the rush. 0. Valerio's City Bakery is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Bread & Pastries; Pan de Sal "Hot Pan de Sal" is a big part of the traditional Filipino breakfast that accompanies the morning cup of coffee . Valerio's Bakery Menu and Prices. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. 2 photos . All Day. CA. Pandesal: hot and fresh from the oven every morning 3. Turon: favorite snack 4. Related to Valerio's Tropical Bake Shop, Tukwila Restaurants in Tukwila, Tukwila Restaurants, Tukwila restaurants, Best Tukwila restaurants, Tukwila restaurants, Bakery in Tukwila, Bakery near me, Bakery in Tukwila Restaurants around Tukwila Frequent searches leading to this page 62 Reviews (714) 254-0188. Delivery. Valerio's Bake Shop 649 N Euclid St Anaheim CA 92801. Popular Items. Bakeries in Santa Clarita, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Santa Clarita Bakeries and search by price, location, and more. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Complete information about the bakery Valerio's Tropical Bake Shop, situated in Honolulu, 1712 N King St, Honolulu, HI, 96819. 2. delivery fee. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . At the address Southcenter Mall, Seattle, WA, 98188 you will find excellent quality and best prices in baking products. Bakeries Near me in Temecula, CA Showing All Businesses (1 - 10 of many) show on the map. Kyle Cameron M. San Francisco, United States. Menus. California. 781 photos. Kelsey M. 08/08/17. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Share review. They sell out 8-ish in the morning. Start your review of Valerio's City Bakery. Order Online Here. 2. Related to Valerio Bakery, Panorama City Restaurants in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Restaurants, Panorama City restaurants, Best Panorama City restaurants, Los Angeles restaurants, Bakery in Los Angeles, Bakery near me, Bakery in Panorama City, New Year Parties in Los Angeles, Christmas' Special in Los Angeles Restaurants around Panorama City Valerio's Tropical Bake Shop. I'll have to try those. More. Contacts. Valerio's Tropical Bake Shop is a business providing services in the field of Bakery, Store, . Sign up Grubhub for a special offer: $10 off your first order of $15+. Valerio's Bakery Menu > 1 Location in 1 State. Bread & Pastries. Valerio Bakery is located near the cities of Van Nuys, Valley Glen, Sherman Oaks, Panorama City, and Lake Balboa.