Do Not: Include personal information such as email addresses, home addresses, or names. The Samsung NE59M6850 is a good pick if you're in the market for an electric range that can adapt to your baking needs. Review Guidelines: We want to publish your review, so please… Do: Focus only on the product you are posting your review under. Installation was ok, but installing the anti-tip bracket in the correct location was difficult. Stainless-steel Slide-in Electric Range with True Convection After waiting nearly 3 months, the stove was … ft. Front Control Slide-in Electric Convection Range with Smart Dial, Air Fry & Wi-Fi - Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless Steel, I have been using this range for a few weeks and I am really enjoying it. ft. Front Control Slide-in Electric Convection Range with Smart Dial, Air Fry & Wi-Fi - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel. The oven comes with a special tray for the perfect convection. ADA, single-ring element, When you buy a Samsung 30" 6.3 cu. The thermometer that hooks to the oven is a big plus for our meats. The oven reaches the set temperature fast. Leveling was difficult too as it was pretty difficult to reach the rear feet and the front feet are too big for typical homeowner type tools. It's a great color. Last night I set the internal temperature for a roast chicken and it sent an alert to my phone while we were watching tv! Cyber Monday 2020 deals: $35 Google Home, $80 Echo Show 2-pack, $449 HP laptop, $179 Chromebook and more, Amazon Cyber Monday 2020 best deals: $300 self-emptying Roomba, $85 Nintendo Switch upgrade, $299 Sonos Move and more, Cyber Monday 2020 TV deals: Sales on smart TVs from Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon and more, * Product and pricing data are sourced from third parties for informational purposes only. Overall this range looks good and functions well but could definitely use some refinements where it meets the countertop. The modern controls are another bonus. Receive up to a $300 rebate toward a professional cabinet retrofit if your new qualifying Samsung 30inch Built-In Wall Oven or 30inch or 36inch Cooktop does not fit existing cabinet cut out or countertop housing. Read helpful reviews from our customers. NE63T8711SS in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel by Samsung in Tulsa, OK - 6.3 cu. This range has a number of features that I like ... the fifth warming burner, the extra-large oven, Smart Dial, and the Air Frying capability. Samsung is an appliance company that manufactures household appliances like microwaves, stoves, refrigerators and ovens. Must submit valid offer claim form and product review online by 4/2/2021 or mail-in offer claim form postmarked by 4/2/2021 and received by 4/12/2021. Valid from 01/01/2020 to 12/31/2020. This oven works great and for the price it should. Ft. Front Control Slide-in Electric Range With Convection In Stainless Steel - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online. Overall we are enjoying this range by Samsung. convection conversion, Samsung's 6.3 cu. At first, it was cool turning off and on the oven light with the phone or playing with the oven. Prices and offers are subject to change. 3600 W, 6 in, Stainless-steel Slide-in Electric Range with True Convection Simple UX Control Fingerprint resistant Wi-Fi Illuminated Knobs Air-Fry Item 8901025 Model NE63T8711SS/AC Samsung 30 in. Was to be at counter height but service person didn’t get it there. Now that I've gone with Tuscan appliances, I don't think I'd want to go back to the black Stainless. Samsung NE63T8311SS/AA 6.3 Cu. After offer claim form is validated, Samsung will send a 4” or 9” backguard (approx. This review is from Samsung - 6.3 cu. convection bake, Star-K, 1 x ceramic radiant - 3000 W - 6 in / 9 in / 12 in - triple-ring element, Proof mode, However, for me personally, I did not give it five stars due to the stove top nobs being in the front as I have accidently turned them on a few times while reaching into the microwave mounted above the stove. (4) NE59N6630SS has … Slide in perfectly. We actually enjoyed the wifi feature since we can sit down to watch a show and get a text when the food is ready. convection, CNET may get a commission from these offers. Samsung - 6.3 cu. ft. Smart Slide-In Electric Range online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered.Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Samsung Part #: NE63T8711S on this page. Most slide-in ranges will overhang the countertop by a small amount and will fill the gaps on all sides to include overlapping the vertical edge of the counter top giving a very appealing and complete look. ft. Front Control Slide-in Electric Range with Smart Dial, Air Fry & Wi-Fi in Stainless Steel. I enjoy the stove, however it isn’t the most beautiful. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Samsung - 6.3 cu. Have so many features I haven’t even got to use yet! The only negative I have so far is it not working with google home/assist. We bought the Samsung NE63T8711SS electric range back in August, and it was just delivered last week. Samsung NE63T8711SS - range - built-in - stainless steel | NE63T8711SS/AA. Don’t hesitate to buy. I have not explored all aspects of it yet. Receive up to a $300 rebate toward a professional cabinet retrofit if your new qualifying Samsung 30inch Built-In Wall Oven or 30inch or 36inch Cooktop does not fit existing cabinet cut out or countertop housing. Love it! i received compensation for this review but the review is my own Originally posted on Samsung.com.