Top positive review. 1 sold. Quick Shop. 1 sold. $18.27. Oz / 500ml, Il Salone Milano Professional Epic Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair - Moisturizes and Adds Shine - Premium Quality - 16.91 Fl. Redken Detox Hair Cleansing Cream Clarifying Shampoo | For All Hair Types | Removes Buildup & Strengthens Hair Cuticle 4.6 out of 5 stars 642 $40.00 $ 40 . Detox to Retox. The shampoo suds up nicely, leaves my hair feeling clean. Unable to add item to List. I understand that cookies and technologies are used to collect information for ads. Price $40.00. Non-US consumers should visit the country website serving their region. PURA D'OR Biotin Original Gold Label Anti-Thinning (16oz x 2) Shampoo & Conditioner... Nexxus Clean and Pure Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner for Nourished Hair With Pr... Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner SLS Sulfate Free Gift Set - Best for Dam... Nexxus Shampoo and Conditioner and 3 Hair Treatment Masks for Dry Hair Therappe Hum... Moroccan Argan Oil Sulfate Free Shampoo and Conditioner Set - Best for Damaged, Dry... Taya Hair Products Amazon White Clay Advanced Blend Thickening Shampoo and Conditio... R+co Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner By for Unisex - 6.0 Oz Conditioner, 6 Oz. If you've never used the shampoo, please know that it goes on like a cream and doesn't lather very much. Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo by Redken gently cleanses all types of curls and waves without adding weight for moisture, definition and shine. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2015. Click to read our Privacy Policy & Terms and Conditions. $9.90. Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo Brand: REDKEN. best shampoo that I have found for my curly hair, Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2014. $19.99. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Curvaceous Cream Shampoo: $17.00 – (for all types of curl and waves) Benefits: Cleans stressed-out curls and waves (or curls) for hi-definition spring. Redken Detox Hair Cleansing Cream is a shampoo for all hair types and textures that removes product build up, excess oil, and pollution residue in just one use! Quick Shop. Redken. Guess that is what I get for buying online. curvaceous high foam lightweight cleanser (green packaging) unisex 15% OFF Redken. Redken Curvaceous Duo - Shampoo and Conditioner (Pack) $32.60. $21.60 with code. It seems to do a great job cleaning my hair without stripping it. Register with our professional site to receive exclusive content, event invites and contest geared toward our salon professionals! She's even mentioned this shampoo to her other curly hair customers (I've been in the room when she does). Redken Curvaceous Lightweight Cleanser Shampoo 300ml. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2017. I kind of get that "greasy" look after using this product for a week straight, and that's with rinsing the conditioner out every time! Please try again later. ArtNaturals Purple Shampoo for Blonde Hair – (16 Fl Oz / 473ml) – Protects, Balance... K + S Salon Quality Men’s Shampoo + Conditioner Set (16oz), Unnique Kbs after Care Bundle Kit/ Shampoo, Conditioner, & Leave in/ 3 IN 1, Nexxus Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry Hair Therappe Humectress Silicone-Free, Moisturizing Caviar Complex and Elastin Protein 33.8 oz 2 Count, (1) Nexxus KERAPHIX Shampoo & (1) Nexxus KERAPHIX Conditioner - 13.5 oz (400 ml) EACH - Damage Healing - Keratin Protein and Black Rice - For Severely Damaged Hair, Wella Invigo Brilliance Color Protection Shampoo and Conditioner for Normal/Fine Hair 33.8 Ounce w/ Geti Pumps Set, FusionPlex Shampoo & Conditioner Duo by Wella 33.8 oz, Gentle Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner by Tree to Tub—pH 5.5 Balanced Moisturizing Duo with Wild Soapberry & Organic Moroccan Oil - Nourishes Dry Hair & Very Sensitive Scalp, Sulfate Free (2 Pack), Woody's Quality Grooming for Men, Daily Shampoo & Conditioner (12 Ounce), Il Salone Milano Professional Mythic Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair - Moisturizes and Adds Shine - Premium Quality - 16.91 Fl. Haircolor Change App For Virtual Makeover, Redken Holiday Sets: The Perfect Secret Santa Gift, All About Color Correction: How To Use Toning Shampoo To Fix Brassy Hair, What is a hair gloss? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo. Enliven and enrich wavy hair and curly hair with Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl. Please try again. My hair does not feel as dry. Customers also viewed these products. Click to read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Curl Memory Complex for All Curl Types. Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Set 33.8 Oz Sulfate. Price $22.50 - $40.00. Travel Size ! Oz. I went back to my cheap grocery store haircare products for awhile. Shop Redken Professional hair care products at ULTA. Please try again later. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. For more springy curls, use Curvaceous Curl Dive as alternative to the conditioner daily or weekly. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Receive news on our latest launches and events, hair tutorials and 15% OFF your first purchase on hair.com! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Winner of the 2014 American Salon Best Curl Line award, Curvaceous is a collection of curly and wavy hair care and styling products specially formulated to bring out the best in every curl. I bought this because it was sulfate free but I didn't realize it was low lather. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Add to Wish List. With this shampoo, I can skip a day or two. 1 sold. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. 1 Curvaceous Wind Up Reactivating Spray 5 oz. 5 out of 5 stars (5) Total Ratings 5, $28.20 New. My hair does not get the frizziness that it use too. You are now signed up for the Redken Newsletter. Curvaceous Full Swirl. Get moisturized, shiny & defined curls. Redken Curvaceous Ringlet Shape-Perfecting Lotion | for Curly Hair | Provides Frizz-Free Control & Enhances Shine | 6 Fl Oz 4.7 out of 5 stars 918 $21.00 $ 21 . Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. This anti-frizz hair cream provides control for all curl types and enhances the full-body of each curl. Redken Redken Frizz Dimiss Frizz Dismiss Shampoo - 33.8 oz. Redken Curvaceous No Foam Highly Conditioning Cleanser … I really had high hopes for this conditioner, but, now I am just trying to get through the bottle (with the addition of a separate detangler) so I can buy something else. We're in this together. ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL? Curvaceous Full Swirl locks out humidity for a 97% reduction in frizz for three days*. Price $33.50. I love this shampoo and conditioner! Your form submission was unsuccessful. It makes my unruly hair behave and curl beautifully without any fuss. This two-in-one cream-serum formula mixes a controlling serum with a lightweight cream. 5.0 out of 5 stars Love!! 3.6 out of 5 stars with 5 reviews. Shop Target for Redken Shampoo & Conditioner you will love at great low prices. Curvaceous Ringlet. Are you a salon professional? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Redken Cream Shampoo, Curvaceous 10.1 ounce at Amazon.com. Interbond Scalp System. Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Set 33.8 Oz Sulfate. I like lather and control that Luxury gives me. I noticed within a week that my hair was much easier to style and my curls were much more defined and moisturized, but the conditioner felt heavy and the shampoo did not suds up. Quick Shop. While I loved the strong fragrance of the blue bottle formula, the new stuff seems toned down, which was a bit disappointing, but not enough to make me knock a star off of my rating. I've tried Pureology and Redken but neither seem able to control my frizzy hair. 1 sold. Cookies and related technology are used for advertising. Take the Hair Diagnostics Quiz! I purchased Redken Curvaceous after reading many good reviews on the product. In Stock! 1 Curvaceous Full Swirl Cream Serum 5 oz. Most beauty stores will allow you to return it as long as you haven't used more than 25% of the product anyway, so give it a try. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 4.40 out of 5 stars (132 reviews) Redken. Formulated with our exclusive Curl Memory Complex with sugar crystals, moringa oil and UV filter, Curvaceous high-foam hair cleanser infuses curls with lightweight moisture. There's a problem loading this menu right now. How are ratings calculated? Curvaceous high-foam hair cleanser is a no-sulfate, no-paraben lightweight cleanser that gently removes impurities without stripping vital moisture. $26.99 New. After shampooing with Curvaceous Cream Shampoo, apply and distribute through hair. A Beginner’s Guide To Hair Glosses, Brassy Hair: Why It Happens And How To Prevent It, Curvaceous High Foam Lightweight Cleanser on RedkenPro.com, loc_en_US, sid_884486234667, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], Gently removes impurities without stripping vital moisture, Curls remain defined and bouncy without weight. 4.40 out of 5 stars (307 reviews) Redken. The shampoo works pretty well. Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl Cream-Serum For Loose Waves To Spiral Curls) – 150 ml/5oz by Redken 4.1 out of 5 stars 20 £21.16 £ 21 . 10 oz - 1SHDC10 In stock! Puretanica Mint Shampoo and Conditioner Set (2 x 16 Fl Oz) Peppermint Tingle & Moro... ArtNaturals Purple Conditioner for Blonde Hair – (16 Fl Oz / 473ml) – Protects, Bal... Pacifica Beauty Salty Waves Texturizing Conditioner, 8 Fluid Ounce. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. unisex On sale now Redken. I'll simply have to alternate between this and my old shampoo every other day to balance things out. Redken Color Extends Magnetics Conditioner - … 4.60 out of 5 stars (78 reviews) Redken. I used to buy Enjoy Luxury but it became too expensive. Curvaceous High Foam lightweight cleanser. Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo. Redken Fresh Curls Curl Boost Scrunching Spray GEL 5 Oz. A high foam, lightweight cleanser for hair that provides light moisture from root to tip. Price $40.00. Well done, Redken! Curvaceous high-foam hair cleanser is a no-sulfate, no-paraben lightweight cleanser that gently removes impurities without stripping vital moisture. 00 ($1.18/Fl Oz) YOU'RE NOW SIGNED UP FOR THE REDKEN NEWSLETTER. I will swear by this creme as long as Redken keeps making it. It's amazing to hear that from your hair dresser. Redken Curvaceous Low Foam Moisturizing Cleanser for Curls 33.8 Ounces 1 L. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. 8.5 oz - 1SHHC8 In stock! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. :). Oz / 500ml, Il Salone Milano Professional Glorious Shampoo for Dry to Damaged Hair - Nourishes, Restores and Adds Shine - Premium Quality - 16.91 Fl. Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo. Discover Curvaceous - a collection of hair care and hair styling products specially formulated for curly and wavy hair. I used to wash my hair every day otherwise it would just look frizzy. Redken Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner Hair Care Set - 2.7 fl oz. We regret to inform you that this product has been discontinued. Redken Curvaceous: No Foam Highly Conditioning Cleanser. 1 liter - 1CVCDCNF1L ... Redken Dandruff Control Shampoo. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Redken. The new formula (green bottles) is fantastic! Find hairspray, styling products shampoo, and conditioner designed for specific needs with simple solutions. / 1000ml, Mountain Falls Salon Formula Soft & Sleek Shampoo with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins for Dry or Damaged & Brittle Hair, Compare to TRESemme, 28 Fluid Ounce, 365 Everyday Value, Herbal Mint Shampoo, 16 fl oz. Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo … $22.99. I think I would rather match this shampoo with Redken All Soft Heavy Cream. Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2014. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Sulfate-free, low lathering formula designed to gently cleanse curly hair without removing natural oils. Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. View Curvaceous High Foam Lightweight Cleanser on RedkenPro.com for content just for you. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Redken. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. I have nicer spiral curls that are more uniform. color extend magnetics shampoo sulfate free. 1 Curvaceous Ringlet Perfecting Lotion 6 oz. This sign up is for U.S. consumers. It has actually made my hair worse than better. Frizz Dismiss Smooth Force. Redken Shampoo. 4.3 out of 5 stars 105 ratings | 3 answered questions Currently unavailable. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. This conditioner might be good for some people, but for anyone with thick, curly hair that gets tangled a lot this is NOT the conditioner for you. Please keep in mind that this is sold as a duo pack so I could not just write the review on the conditioner. By signing up, I agree to receive emails from Redken and other L'Oréal brands and programs. $40 This anti-frizz hair cream provides control for all curl types and enhances the full-body of each curl. 1. Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner 8.5 Oz-Frizz-Fighting For Curly Hair. 5 out of 5 stars (5) Total Ratings 5, $35.99 New. See All Buying Options. I'll continue to use Redken Curvaceous! Great product, but I honestly think (I never thought I'd say this...) my hair is TOO hydrated with this product! She's an independent hair dresser and not tied into Redken in any way. All positive reviews › Stacie. ... curvaceous cream shampoo. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Oz / 500ml, Il Salone Milano Professional Magnificent Shampoo for Color Treated Hair - Protects and Prolongs Color - Premium Quality - 33.81 Fl. Please try again. Receive news on launches, events, hair tutorials, blog articles & more! Stay healthy, stay safe. Quick Shop. Price $25 ... Redken. Price $40.00. 4.40 out of 5 stars (25 reviews) Redken. This site is intended for US consumers. Color Extend Color Depositing Graydiant Shampoo. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Extreme Bleach Recovery Shampoo. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. After remembering how fabulous my curls looked while using Redken, I decided to reorder the shampoo and conditioner set. The conditioner no longer feels heavy. Sponsored Listings. Price $21.00. Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2015, I'm only writing this review because I get the feeling this product is old. :(. SALON OFFER PURCHASE 7 NEW Curvaceous products RECEIVE FREE 1 Curl Starter Kit Recommended Mix: 1 Curvaceous Cream Shampoo 10.1 oz. Unnique Amino Style Treatment kit 16oz / Shampoo Included / Repairs / Nourishes / R... Tara Nature's Formula Onion Remedy Hair & Root Revival System Concentrate, Shampoo ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2017, I started using this product when it was the "old" formula in the blue bottles. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Sometimes it felt like my hair wasn't really clean. Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2014. In Stock! 23 Items Found. 00 ($3.50/Fl Oz) BENEFITS. 3 Redken Intra Force 2 Toner for Natural Thinning Hair 8.3oz. Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo 1.7 oz each / Travel Size (3 units) $13.77. Buy 1, get 1 at 50% off! 3 Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo 1.7 oz each . Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo 1.7 oz each / Travel Size (3 units) $13.77. Curvaceous high-foam hair cleanser is a no-sulfate, no-paraben lightweight cleanser that gently removes impurities without stripping vital moisture. I talked to my hairstylist.... And he said all salon product bought at salons should have a expiration date on them unfortunately this one had none. My friends and co-workers and hairdresser have all noticed a difference in my curls. Clear Moisture Hydrating Shampoo. unisex On sale now Redken. Discover Redken's Curvaceous Conditioner For Wavy Hair, a moisturizing conditioner for curly & wavy hair that promotes smooth, soft, shiny and healthy hair. Purifies, refreshes and leaves hair shiny; Instantly removes product build up ; Instantly removes minerals found in hard water (copper, iron, magnesium, calcium) To learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy. 1 sold. Smell is nice though. Pairing this with the Curvaceous conditioner, and my hair is so moisturized and soft. Please try your search again later. Redken. Formulated with our exclusive Curl Memory Complex with sugar crystals, moringa oil and UV filter, Curvaceous high-foam hair cleanser infuses curls with lightweight moisture. Keep an eye on your inbox for all the latest Redken news. I have thick, curly, snarly hair and this conditioner does absolutely nothing to help detangle my hair. Write a review. Item In Cart Redken Detox Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo. Discover Redken's Curvaceous, a line of curly & wavy hair care products that strengthen, moisturize, increase manageability, & reduce frizz with amazing shine. But, this is probably one of the worst conditioners I have used in my life. Formulated with our exclusive Curl Memory Complex with sugar crystals, moringa oil and UV filter, Curvaceous high-foam hair cleanser infuses curls with lightweight moisture. By signing up, I agree to receive emails from Redken and other L'Oréal brands and programs. 1 Curvaceous Conditioner 8.5 oz. 1 Curvaceous … This sign up is for U.S. consumers. Buy 1, get 1 at 50% off! $9.99. 1 Curvaceous Wave Ahead Texturizing Mousse 4.7 oz. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $18.95 New. Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo. Redken 5th Avenue NYC Frizz Dismiss Brazilian Pracaxi Oil Conditioner - 8.5 fl oz. by REDKEN. 5. 4.40 out of 5 stars (131 reviews) Redken. 2 Sizes Quick Shop. I even use it after long, sweaty runs with fabulous results. There was a problem completing your request. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Not sure if this product is right for you? Quick Shop ... Redken. Price $21.00. 16 (£14.11/100 ml) £21.91 £21.91 this is probably one of the worst conditioners I have used in my life, Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2015. Low-lathering and sulfate-free formula, this shampoo is created to refine smooth, seperated curls, leaving the hair deeply cleansed and silky in texture. Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo. Quick Shop. Three uses: • Leave in for extra control and manageability • Rinse out for a daily dose of detangling and shine • Use on dry hair to smooth fly-aways. Redken.