Apply 2 doses on fine hair and 4 doses on thick hair of hair serum directly to towel dried hair on the scalp. Please see, Blond Absolu Serum Cicanuit Hair Serum for Blonde Hair, All-New Chronologiste Anti-Aging Hair Care, Our Hairdressers At Home Favorite Products, Intensive Scalp & Thinning Hair Treatment, 6 Step Anti-Aging Ritual for Scalp & Hair, 4 Tips to Reduce Hair Breakage for Fine or Oily Hair, 4 Tips to Reduce Hair Breakage for Oily Roots & Dry Ends, 4 Tips to Reduce Hair Breakage for Thick or Dry Hair, 6 Tips to Sleep Your Way To Healthier Blonde Hair, Watch How Fusio Dose Can Instantly Transform Hair, Beautiful Hair Is Not Related To Age Anymore, The Easiest Blonde Hair Care You Can Dream Of, The Finest Routine For Healthy, Long Hair, Millie Mackintosh’s Extentioniste At-Home Ritual, Initialiste Thinning Hair Set Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_initialiste-thinning-hair-set, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. Shop luxurious, personalized gift sets for all hair types. This hair care set includes a shampoo, mask and our-best-selling hair serum. Gluco Peptide: Enters the deepest layers of the cuticule to strengthen existing hair and stimulate growth. Kérastase Initialiste Advanced Hair : rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. The result is hydration and renewal of hair texture to recover bounce, amplification of thickness and body to generate lushness and fortification of the fiber to preserve hair integrity. Apply Initialiste serum directly to the scalp on cleansed, towel-dried hair. Initialiste Thinning Hair Deep Treatment Hair Care Set. Bodifying shampoo to amp up hair density. Sleep your way to healthier blonde hair with our intense overnight recovery hair sérum for all blondes. Intensive Scalp & Thinning Hair … Initialiste Advanced Scalp and Hair Concentrate by Kérastase is our 1st super serum for total hair beauty. Apply Initialiste serum directly to the scalp on cleansed, towel-dried hair. Conditioner Hair Blond, Wavy, Fine. Hyaluronic Acid: This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future hair breakage. The formula is designed to address hair thinning and breakage, supporting healthy growth. The Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum was my first Kerastase purchase ever. Smells amazing and really improved my hair texture. It contains ceramides and peptides to reinforce strands and prevent breakage. I’ve need using this shampoo for one week and I can feel that it’s helpful for my hair, it feels smooth and healthy. Kerastase Initialiste Initialiste Advanced Scalp and Hair Concentrate $51 Shop "I always recommend this serum to any clients experiencing hair loss," says stylist Michael David from Sharon Dorram Color at Sally Hershberger Salon. Transforms your hair in 7 days. I received a discount on this from Influenster and I’m so happy I did. ... but it helps with scalp issues. By registering, your information will be collected and used in the US subject to our, We're currently offering free shipping on all online orders. I finally gave it a go after two weeks of discovering this product and from there on I have been splurging every other week on Kerastase. Kerastase Initialiste Advanced Scalp and Hair Concentrate (Leave-In) - 60ml/2oz. Mousse Last year, my scalp started to get itchy. Mousse Hair loss, oiliness, scalp sensitivity, dandruffs can be caused by external aggressions such as pollution, stress, hormonal or dietary disruptions. Shop luxurious, personalized gift sets for all hair types. Ceramides: Enhances shine, promotes elasticity and moisture retention and aids in strengthening hair. I’ve need using this shampoo for one week and I can feel that it’s helpful for my hair, it feels smooth and healthy. Follow the pipette with your fingers to massage the serum into the root and scalp as you work through each section. sensitive scalp oily scalp dry scalp Shop by result Anti-Frizz Anti-Humidity Anti-breakage Nourishment Hydration Shine Strength Volume Shop by texture Oil Scrub Shop by price < £15 £15 - £25 £25 - £35 £35 - £45 £45 - £55 £75+ Lightweight conditioner to amp up hair density. By registering, your information will be collected and used in the US subject to our, We're currently offering free shipping on all online orders. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Depending on hair type, 2 pipettes for fine hair and 4 for thick hair, position the pipette directly at the root and scalp to distribute 1 full pipette of the serum in a straight line from the front to the back of the head. Intra-cylane® Minerals: Strengthens the hair structure by filling in gaps in the cuticle & enhances fiber integrity. Bodifying shampoo to amp up hair density. It really thickens the strands of hair and gives the appearance of fuller hair. Its combination of active ingredients boosts cellular metabolism and reinforces the hair fiber. This site is intended for US consumers. Let us help you reveal the perfect personalized routine for your hair. Replenish Hair - Advanced Scalp & Hair Concentrate | Kérastase. This item: Kerastase Initialiste Scalp and Hair Concentrate 2.2 ounces $40.20 ($0.02 / 1 Fl Oz) Kerastase Serum Extentioniste, Scalp & Hair Serum 1.7 Ounce, () $27.30 ($16.06 / 1 Ounce) Kerastase Fondant Extentioniste, Length Conditioner 6.8 Ounce, () $34.00 ($5.00 / 1 … In a few questions, Kérastase helps you to analyze the condition of your hair, and the best products to use. It really thickens the strands of hair and gives the appearance of fuller hair. This site is intended for US consumers. Our experts can help you with any hair care question. Sign up for our exclusive email series of bride-tailored content to help you achieve your hair goals for the big day. Just a little more info on one of my favorite hair products of all time! Aqua / Water ● Isobutane ● Propylene Glycol ● Polyquaternium-4 ● Butane ● Propane ● Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil ● Phenoxyethanol ● Laureth-4 ● Caprylyl Glycol ● Calcium Pantothenate ● Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate ● Safflower Glucoside ● Arginine ● Glutamic Acid ● Cetrimonium Chloride ● Serine ● Hexyl Cinnamal ● Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein ● Linalool ● Citronellol ● Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone ●Sodium Hyaluronate ● 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol ● Geraniol ● Parfum / Fragrance. Depending on hair type, 2 pipettes for fine hair and 4 for thick hair, position the pipette directly at the root and scalp to distribute 1 full pipette of the serum in a straight line from the front to the back of the head. How to Use Our Straightening Hair Serum and Scalp Treatment, Initialiste: Step 1. Refer to individual product instructions. Shampoo See 20 member reviews and photos. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase Initialiste Advanced Scalp and Hair Concentrate at Amazon.com. Aqua / Water ● Sodium Laureth Sulfate ● Coco-Glucoside ● Glycerin ● Distearyl Ether ● Sodium Chloride ● Behenyl Alcohol ● Cocamide Mipa ● Laureth-2 ● Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 ● Sodium Benzoate ● Polysilicone-8 ● Carbomer ● Arachidyl Alcohol ● Sodium Methylparaben ● Salicylic Acid ● Taurine ● Stearyl Alcohol ● Aminomethyl Propanol ● Polyquaternium-16 ● Hexyl Cinnamal ● Limonene ● Linalool ● 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol ● Hydroxycitronellal ● Citronellol ● Biotin ● Sodium Hydroxide ● Citric Acid ● Parfum / Fragrance. Please enter your email address below and we will send you a notification when this item becomes available. Be Sure to Watch in HD for Best Quality! Its combination of active ingredients is used to generate the growth of stronger, shinier and more beautiful hair. Choose from thickening shampoos, sulfate-free, natural shampoo and more. Advanced scalp and hair serum that strengthens and grows hair fibers by restoring uniformity and smoothness. Aqua / Water ● Isobutane ● Propylene Glycol ● Polyquaternium-4 ● Butane ● Propane ● Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil ● Phenoxyethanol ● Laureth-4 ● Caprylyl Glycol ● Calcium Pantothenate ● Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate ● Safflower Glucoside ● Arginine ● Glutamic Acid ● Cetrimonium Chloride ● Serine ● Hexyl Cinnamal ● Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein ● Linalool ● Citronellol ● Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone ●Sodium Hyaluronate ● 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol ● Geraniol ● Parfum / Fragrance. On cleansed, towel-dried hair, identify 2-5 sections. Shampoo -Apply directly to scalp after cleansing and towel drying hair. Skin Dry, Fair, Neutral. Save 33% on Kerastase single products. It is more resistant with … Iconic nourishing hair oil that delivers pure shine & opulent volume by harnessing the power of Marula and Camellia oils at the heart of its formula. Initialiste is an advanced scalp and hair concentrate designed for weakened hair looking for strength and regeneration. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kerastase Initialiste Advanced Scalp and Hair Concentrate 60ml at the best online prices at eBay! Enjoy our hair density increasing product bundle, excellent for thinning hair, strengthening hair and treating a key hair concern. Fewer flyaway baby hairs too. Advanced scalp and hair concentrate. Enjoy our hair density increasing collection, excellent for thinning hair, strengthening hair and an effective hair texturizer. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/kerastase/initialiste-serum.html This item will automatically be removed from your cart after you submit your email. Ceramides: Enhances shine, promotes elasticity and moisture retention and aids in strengthening hair. It's likely due to dry hair/ skin and LA's... About reviewer (140 reviews) Age 36-43. Select styling products including hair spray and hair gel for both men and women. Transform your hair in 7 days with Initialiste. Massage the serum into the root and scalp as you work through each section. Please see, Blond Absolu Serum Cicanuit Hair Serum for Blonde Hair, All-New Chronologiste Anti-Aging Hair Care, Our Hairdressers At Home Favorite Products, Intensive Scalp & Thinning Hair Treatment, 6 Step Anti-Aging Ritual for Scalp & Hair, 4 Tips to Reduce Hair Breakage for Fine or Oily Hair, 4 Tips to Reduce Hair Breakage for Oily Roots & Dry Ends, 4 Tips to Reduce Hair Breakage for Thick or Dry Hair, 6 Tips to Sleep Your Way To Healthier Blonde Hair, Watch How Fusio Dose Can Instantly Transform Hair, Beautiful Hair Is Not Related To Age Anymore, The Easiest Blonde Hair Care You Can Dream Of, The Finest Routine For Healthy, Long Hair, Millie Mackintosh’s Extentioniste At-Home Ritual, Initialiste Thinning Hair Deep Treatment Hair Care Set Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_initialiste-thinning-hair-deep-treatment-hair-care-set, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. -Apply directly to scalp after cleansing and towel-drying hair. Aqua / Water • Sodium Laureth Sulfate • Coco-Glucoside • Sodium Chloride • Glycerin • Glycol Distearate • Cocamide Mipa • Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 • Sodium Benzoate • Carbomer • Salicylic Acid • Polysilicone-8 • Hexyl Cinnamal • Arginine • Glutamic Acid • Polyquaternium-16 • Linalool • Citronellol • Serine • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Isopropanolamine • Aminomethyl Propanol • Sodium Hyaluronate • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Safflower Glucoside • Geraniol • Sodium Hydroxide • Citric Acid • Parfum / Fragrance. Gluco Peptide: Enters the deepest layers of the cuticule to strengthen existing hair and stimulate growth. sold out. Transforms your hair in 7 days. Aqua / Water • Sodium Laureth Sulfate • Coco-Glucoside • Sodium Chloride • Glycerin • Glycol Distearate • Cocamide Mipa • Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 • Sodium Benzoate • Carbomer • Salicylic Acid • Polysilicone-8 • Hexyl Cinnamal • Arginine • Glutamic Acid • Polyquaternium-16 • Linalool • Citronellol • Serine • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Isopropanolamine • Aminomethyl Propanol • Sodium Hyaluronate • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Safflower Glucoside • Geraniol • Sodium Hydroxide • Citric Acid • Parfum / Fragrance. I’ll continue using it. Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum, 60ml Advanced scalp and hair serum that strengthens and grows hair fibers by restoring uniformity and smoothness. Regardless of why Graham reached for Kérastase Initialiste Advanced Scalp & Hair Serum, it's not hard to guess why she'd be impressed with its results. Cookies and related technology are used for advertising. Advanced scalp and hair serum that strengthens and grows hair fibers by restoring uniformity and smoothness. Initialiste is an advanced scalp and hair concentrate designed for weakened hair looking for strength and regeneration. This left my hair super shiny and soft without being weighed down. Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum. Cookies and related technology are used for advertising. Fewer flyaway baby hairs too. The result hydration and renewal of hair texture to recover bounce, amplification of thickness and body to generate lushness and fortification of the fiber to preserve hair integrity. Initialiste Serum x 60 ml by Kerastase. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Sérum Fortifiant Hair Serum. Massage the scalp treatment, through lengths. I read the reviews all over online but was still pretty hesitant to purchase. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. How To Use. Thickening hair mask with Hyaluronic Acid for thinning hair. Hyaluronic Acid: This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future hair breakage. From curly hair to straight, our conditioners give you tangle-free, luxurious hair. Discover all of Kérastase treatments to correct, prevent and protect the scalp … With Initialiste: - HAIR FEELS … Sérum Extentioniste Scalp & Hair Serum. Initialiste Thinning Hair Deep Treatment Hair Care Set: I received a discount on this from Influenster and I’m so happy I did. From curly hair to straight, our conditioners give you tangle-free, luxurious hair. Offer valid for a … With INITIALISTE, revealing a more beautiful hair fibre is now possible. This sign up is for US consumers. Receive a complimentary Kérastase Huile Discipline Oleo-Relax 100ml when you spend £80 on Kerastase. ← Back to Kerastase Hair Care Initialiste. To use as a leave-in treatment:-Use two pipettes for fine hair and four for normal to thick hair.-Delicately massage the serum with the tips of your fingers to evenly distribute it over the whole scalp.-Use three times a week for best results. 51.00. Refer to individual product instructions. 60 ml. Iconic nourishing hair oil that delivers pure shine & opulent volume by harnessing the power of Marula and Camellia oils at the heart of its formula. Proceed to blowdry. Mask Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. A high-performance consolidating leave-in hair & s. Kerastase. After the first application, hair is invigorated. Receive exclusive access to pro hair tips and the latest trends. In a few questions, Kérastase helps you to analyze the condition of your hair, and the best products to use. Discount has been applied to the RRP. Smells amazing and really improved my hair texture. As a leave-in treatment:-Apply product to wet, damp scalp and hair-Portion two pipettes for fine hair and four for normal to thick hair.-Delicately massage the serum with the tips of your fingers to evenly distribute it over the whole scalp.-Use three times a week for best results. Aqua / Water ● Isobutane ● Propylene Glycol ● Polyquaternium-4 ● Butane ● Propane ● Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil ● Phenoxyethanol ● Laureth-4 ● Caprylyl Glycol ● Calcium Pantothenate ● Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate ● Safflower Glucoside ● Arginine ● Glutamic Acid ● Cetrimonium Chloride ● Serine ● Hexyl Cinnamal ● Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein ● Linalool ● Citronellol ● Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone ●Sodium Hyaluronate ● 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol ● Geraniol ● Parfum / Fragrance. Step 2. This sign up is for US consumers. Apply Initialiste serum directly to the scalp on cleansed, towel-dried hair. 8H Magic Night Hair Serum. Select styling products including hair spray and hair gel for both men and women. Please enter your email address below and we will send you a notification when this item becomes available. (1 dose = 1 squeeze on the pipette) Step 3. Position the pipette directly at the root and scalp to apply 1 full pipette of the serum per identified section in a straight line from the front to the back of the head. Kerastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Concentrate, 2.2 oz Fuller, Suppler Kerastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Concentrate, 2.2 oz Single. Receive exclusive access to pro hair tips and the latest trends. Advanced scalp and hair serum that strengthens and grows hair fibers by restoring uniformity and smoothness. This left my hair super shiny and soft without being weighed down. Let us help you reveal the perfect personalized routine for your hair. Free shipping for many products! New (11) from $42.75 + FREE Shipping. Sleep your way to healthier blonde hair with our intense overnight recovery hair sérum for all blondes. I’ll continue using it. Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum, 60ml Advanced scalp and hair serum that strengthens and grows hair fibers by restoring uniformity and smoothness. To learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our privacy policy. Sign up for our exclusive email series of bride-tailored content to help you achieve your hair goals for the big day. Our experts can help you with any hair care question. To learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our privacy policy. After about a week i could feel a difference, after two weeks i could see the difference ! This hair care collection Includes a shampoo, conditioner and hairstyling mousse. After about a week i could feel a difference, after two weeks i could see the difference ! Offer valid for a limited time only. 1st skincare-inspired super serum that acts on the four attributes of total hair beauty: 1. Add to Cart. Initialiste. This item will automatically be removed from your cart after you submit your email. Intra-cylane® Minerals: Strengthens the hair structure by filling in gaps in the cuticle & enhances fiber integrity. Complimentary gift will be awarded at the basket. Choose from thickening shampoos, sulfate-free, natural shampoo and more.