I then filmed the same view using the A7r Mark II’s APS-C / Super-35 mode which takes a crop from the middle of the frame with a 1.5x field-reduction, then scales it down a little to deliver a 4k frame; the field reduction meant I needed to zoom the lens wider to match the field of view with the A7s Mark II’s full-frame capture. The Sony A7s Mark II shares the same continuous shooting speeds as the A7r Mark II: a top speed of 5fps, with a lower-speed 2.5fps option. padding: 5px; width: auto; ol.breadcrumb li a:hover { } background-color: #ddd; color: #fff; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(204, 204, 204, 0.31) !important; padding-top: 70px; color: #0b3d5e; font-size: 11px; border-color: #FFFFFF; Like earlier Sony cameras, you have the choice of Continuous AF or Manual focus only. margin-top: 20px; } } GRADIN color: #0000E6; } padding-left: 0; } width: 25em; -webkit-transition: all 0.25s linear; } border: 1px solid #CCC; } .header-mobile img { float: left; position: fixed; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(204, 204, 204, 0.61); div.submenu { } a:active, a:focus, a:hover { float: left; I also have a version filmed in 1080 / 30p and one filmed in 4k UHD with the flat S-Log 2 / Picture Profile 7. Dengan senang hati kami akan menjawab segala pertanyaan mengenai produk font-family: light; Since the Sony A7s Mark II shares so much in common with the A7r Mark II, I’m going to concentrate on their differences in sensor, autofocus, continuous shooting and video in the written section of this review. .modal-content { baca juga : Harga dan Spesifikasi Kamera Sony … } } font-family: 'bold'; .gsc-modal-background-image { margin-top: 15px; font-weight: normal; Kelengkapan :- Box- Book- Strap- Battery- Charger- Cap Body, Garansi Fisik 1 HariGaransi Fungsi 30 Hari, Harap Konfirmasi Ketersediaan Barang Sebelum Melakukan Transaksi, Kalian juga dapat tukar tambah dengan kamera ataupun lensa baru maupun secondAtau dapat datang langsung ke toko diMall STC SenayanLt.1 No.1006-1007Senayan - Jakarta. margin-top: 45px; } } .no-paddingl { Shooting a similar subject moments later with the A7r II delivered a similar or higher hit rate, but at more than double the speed. color: #fff; } width: 50px; width: 100%; float: right; padding: 0 18px; font-family: light; height: 25px; } } } Above: Download the original file (Registered members of Vimeo only). border-right: none!important; b { border: 1px solid #ccc; color: #fff; } .m-margin-top-p{ margin-bottom: 0; .blog-post-item { @media screen and (max-height: 450px) { } padding-left: 50px; } p.copyr { transition: 0.5s; margin-bottom: 50px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc !important; } max-width: 100%; } } The Sony A7s Mark II shares the same continuous shooting speeds as the A7r Mark II: a top speed of 5fps, with a lower-speed 2.5fps option. overflow-x: hidden; ul.ui-autocomplete li { max-width: 75%; @media (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 991px) { border-bottom: none !important; .col-md-12.col-sm-12.marg-top { .background-head-nav-f H4 { Sony always said the quality from the APSC mode delivered better quality – and this was indeed the case in terms of ultimate resolution – but it’s a shock to see how much the full-frame footage deteriorates at high ISOs. filter: none; Please view it on a native 4k monitor for the best quality. SELL ON Lelong.my. .m-icon-kredit { Bug reporting & feedback, please contact us: GRADIN a.thumbnail { } It has been five years since Sony’s last video-focused mirrorless camera, the sony A7S Mark III. Setelah sebelumnya memperkenalkan varian Sony A7R mark II, pabrikan kamera asal Jepang, Sony, kembali memperbaharui lini kamera A7 miliknya, baru saja Sony menghadirkan kamera mirrorless terbaru mereka Sony A7S mark II !. I hope to retest the A7s Mark II in warmer conditions to see if it behaves any better, but in the meantime I can report both it and the A7r Mark II can record half hour 4k clips in cool conditions.