Homeowners and businesses can expect t… Well, WELL worth the money. Critter Pricker Raccoon Deterrent Proven Humane Dog Cat Garden Wall Defender and Pest Control 10 connectable Spikes on Strips Brand: Critter Pricker 4.0 out of 5 stars 247 ratings We have now purchased 3 boxes of these strips. They casually climbed down the pole RIGHT ON TOP OF THE SPIKES without a care in the world. I'm not sure if this works on squirrels. It was not 100% effective observationally. :) ), Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2019. The previous owner built the fence using wide crossbars, big enough for a cat to jump onto and to walk along. This is a waste of money and completely ineffective if the raccoons are determined to get to something. Putting three strips together and then using zip ties to attach to the fence. 10 talking about this. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. These do the job!! I purchased these in January, knowing the battle of raccoon vs bird feeder season was coming. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. They have multiple locations including Florida, Illinois, Ohio, … Critter Pricker $ 29.99 The critter control California strips are made of strong polypropylene plastic and prevent animals from entering unwanted areas such as pools, trash cans, hunting feeders, and attics. Sharp, very good deterrent against cats, raccoons, Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2019. Proven Raccoon deterrent for prevention of Raccoons pooping in your pool and protecting your roof vents on short roof lines. The critter control California strips are made of strong polypropylene plastic and prevent animals from entering unwanted areas such as pools, trash cans, hunting feeders, and attics. Last night I watched two raccoons casually climb the pole right on top of the spikes, it didn't deter them one bit. Critter Control has introduced CritterSafe that offers an even more humane wildlife management option. Critter Pricker Raccoon Deterrent Proven Humane Dog Cat Garden Wall Defender and Pest Control 10 connectable Spikes on Strips 4.0 out of 5 stars 193 CDN$ 44.16 CDN$ 44. Critter Control in Florida With Cost Effective Tool Critter Pricker is a patented humane, cost-effective prevention tool for raccoons and other nuisance animals. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2019. Read reviews for Critter Control® of Toronto, a Pest & Animal Control pro located in Woodbridge, Ontario with a StarScore of 94% and get a quote for your next home improvement project. Not one raccoon or squirrel since mid March. Critter Pricker Raccoon Deterrent – Most Durable Rubber Mat Deterrent Pros Cons Gardener’s Supply Company Repellent Cat Scat Outdoor – Great For Subtly Pros Cons Best Raccoon Repellent – Buyer’s Guide How do I opened the patio door one evening to find 2 raccoons on the railing at the feeders. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. You can edit your question or post anyway. They were feasting on the bird feeders so I flashed the outside light to scare them away. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Original Solutions [Upgraded] Defender Spikes Cat and Bird Deterrent Outdoor Anti-Climb Security…, Scotch Exterior Mounting Tape, 1-Inch by 60-Inch. Heed the warning about using gloves!!! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I immediately put strips down, end to end on the railing. They keep critters away but, don't stay together, Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2018. Nicely sharp so thought it would deter anything with feet. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Images, posts & videos related to "Critter Pricker" S11E17 - Critter Pricker Racoon Deterrent > A pest-control industry veteran from Shohola, Pennsylvania, pitches his humane solution to home defense from unwanted visitors. I hired Critter Control on or about January 10 for a pest in my garage. I immediately put strips down, end to end on the railing. I snapped them apart into smaller two/three-inch blocks and glued them to the wooden crossbar on the property fence. Critter Pricker Raccoon Deterrent Proven Humane Dog Cat Garden Wall Defender and Pest Control 10 connectable Spikes on Strips Brand: Critter Pricker 4.1 out of 5 stars 233 ratings (layers of defense). When you try to move it, the strips fall apart, and you have to start over with putting it together. Critter Pricker Raccoon Deterrent Proven Humane Dog Cat Garden Wall Defender and Pest Control 10…. I do believe the number of raccoons that attempt this has lessened, but it hasn't stopped them from being able to navigate. There should be an easier way to get the strips to snap together and not fall apart. Joe’s had his own pest control business in Florida since 2010 and he now has Critter Pricker branded businesses in Ohio, Illinois, Massachusetts, Florida and California. **Please note if you have any questions reguarding the Critter Pricker Please send us a message for a free one on one consult with a wildlife professional. Well I honestly thought that these strips would work well on my deer protein feeder legs. It certainly doesn't work with squirrels. I cannot begin to say how happy I am with them. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. You can conveniently now send us photos to help you measure the amount of product you might need. Please adjust the filters and try again. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2019, I'm not sure about the product but decided to try since the cats, possums and raccoons were driving me crazy). The strips are made of strong polypropylene plastic and prevent animals from entering unwanted areas such as pools, trash cans, and feeders. Critter Pricker has a modest following on social media with 130+ followers on Instagram and 400+ on Facebook. Not rated yet RegistryData CreatedDate: 2012-05-25T15:43:59Z UpdatedDate: 2020-05-26T11:41:10Z ExpiresDate: 2021-05 When you try to move it, the strips fall apart, and you have to start over with putting it together. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2019. So far, no further roof damage. It certainly doesn't work with squirrels. ASIN Number: B00LW7OR4A If you have ever had the pleasure of having kombucha, you can appreciate what an amazing beverage it is. The points are sharp and laid out in with a tight psttern. Before he invented The Critter Pricker, he’d often remove nuisance animals from customers’ homes. This estimate is based upon 3 Critter Control Wildlife Technician salary report(s) provided Black Friday Coupons and Sales 2020 Cyber Monday Coupons and Sales 2020 Holiday Coupons and Sales 2020 Winter Deals Gifts for Her Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is L16000196414 . The Critter Pricker is a product by an entrepreneur from Shohola, PA, that aims to help property owners feel more secure from bandits that cause property damage. Critter Pricker currently has pest control outlets in Ohio, Illinois, Massachusetts, Florida and California. Additionally, they claim they can keep out burglars with very sharp spikes if … These do the job!! Feel free to always give us a call for size needed and great how to's. The market is filled with raccoon repellent that you can purchase at a very affordable price.” Critter Pricker does not offer on… Free advice jusk ask. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviews for Critter Pricker: Write a Review 0 Browse Boca Raton Disinfecting & Pest Control Services About Us: Problems with Raccoon? It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Critter Pricker can be used to defend your property walls and fences from burglars or trespassing individuals on your property walls with added security. However the spikes are extremely sharp. From that night on, there hasn't been one empty, trashed bird feeder. The typical Critter Control Wildlife Technician salary is $2,436. The Critter Pricker is a PROVEN wildlife deterrent with video documented results. Nicely sharp so thought it would deter anything with feet. Critter Pricker Raccoon Deterrent Proven Humane Dog Cat Garden Wall... Critter Pricker Raccoon Deterrent Proven Humane Dog Cat Garden Wall Defender and Pest Control 10 connectable Spikes on Strips. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It will be to uncomfortable to go any further The patented interlocking snap and hook design strips can be connected side by side and end to end.The base of the strips are 1.5” wide and can be fastened to multiple surfaces using a variety of materials such as screws, adhesives, and even zip ties. Well, WELL worth the money. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Some people even keep raccoons as pets. The Sharks had their reservations about the safety of the Critter Pricker, and Kevin O’Leary ended up making an offer of $115,000 in exchange for 15% equity and a $2.50 royalty per unit sold. Did the trick. Read honest and unbiased Each strip is 1.5 inches wide and 18 inches long, We staff a wildlife professional. There should be an easier way to get the strips to snap together and not fall apart. Trust Coupons.com for Pet Care & Supplies savings. It may work only with raccoons, as states the company web site. Putting it together is not as easy as it looks. I opened the patio door one evening to find 2 raccoons on the railing at the feeders. I will say the spikes are extremely sharp, I cut myself and am amazed at the ability of these raccoons to climb over the spikes without injury. I poked myself and drew blood several times when putting it together. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I used this to help protect my bird feeder because something was ravaging all my birdseed. Critter Evictor, 13423 Blanco Rd., #304, listed in the Pest Control category and has no any reviews yet. Get daily updates on your Shark Tank favorites including The Sharks, Entrepreneurs and even Fans. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This item works great to keep raccoons out of the pool. I'm not sure if this works on squirrels. According to the Critter Pricker Blog, raccoons are one of the most common creatures that are found in urban areas. critterpricker.com Shark Tank Air Date: 03/27/20 – Season 11 – Episode 17 Look closely and you can see the strips affixed to the feeder legs. It may work only with raccoons, as states the company web site. They have been on for over a week and after checking my trail camera the racoons are actually climbing on the spikes. Critter Pricker is a pest deterrent product, and the only product of its kind with job site videos to prove its validity! Ships from and sold by Critter Pricker® LLC. These are the best purchase I've made in my life. But why not? CritterZone coupons and promo codes. This is a waste of money and completely ineffective if the raccoons are determined to get to something. I'm using these to keep raccoons out of the garden. Please try again. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The strips are made of strong polypropylene plastic that have sharpened cones that when built together make a mat. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Balistreri Joseph W and is located at 5133 Garfeild Rd, Delray Beach, FL 33484. I bought three boxes of these spikes for nearly $100 and completely wrapped a 6x6 post with spikes in an effort to prevent raccoons from climbing up to the bird feeders. Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2019. But check out how my backyard squirrel buddies just loved this new obstacle course. Critter Pricker is a product that intends to aide in the prevention of mainly raccoons within human environments, such as homes or pools. But check out how my backyard squirrel buddies just loved this new obstacle course. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Bird Spike Kit Plastic Bird Spike Defender, Black Size:300×80mm, Spike Height 5mm,Pack of 10. Critter Pricker was developed by a wildlife removal professional to give homeowners and professional WCO a proven tool to deter wildlife and humans. But why not? Please check out our videos of the critter deterrent in action for raccoon poop removal and more! Police officers of the Thiruvallur District in Uthukottai are seen pouring turmeric water onto lockdown violators. I purchased these in January, knowing the battle of raccoon vs bird feeder season was coming. It repels by irritating the animal's sense of smell and taste so they seek food and shelter elsewhere. I poked myself and drew blood several times when putting it together. Be careful when handling this tho, although it is plastic it is extremely sharp! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Bird Spikes with Stainless Steel Base, Covers 16.4 Feet(5M), Durable Bird Repellent... Remiawy Bird Spikes for Small Birds, Bird Deterrent Spikes Stainless Steel Pigeon S... Kensizer Small Animal Humane Live Cage Rat Mouse Chipmunk Mice Voles Hamsters Trap ... Pest Control Device for Indoor Plug in Mosquitoes, Insects, Spiders, Mices, Roaches... PureSound Super 30 Series Snare Wire, 30 Strand, 14 Inch.