I’ve seen so many bread recipes that require no bread-making skills, but none so easy as this! Cinnamon Bread is so simple and incredibly moist with swirls of cinnamon and brown sugar throughout. In addition to apples (we’ve shared more on choosing apples for baking below), you will also need some basic ingredients (the full recipe with ingredient amounts is below in the recipe area): This cinnamon apple quick bread recipe is easy! Several reviewers suggest swapping in dried cranberries instead.Â, Cinnamon streusel — that mouthwatering sweet, crunchy, and spiced mix — is often delegated to just the top of baked goods, but this recipe also layers it onto the apple bread's bottom for extra texture.Â, It doesn't get much easier than this spiced apple bread recipe: simply measure out the ingredients, stir, and stick it in the oven. Round the dough into a ball, and place it in a greased bowl (or let it remain in the bread machine), and let it rise for about 2 hours, or until it's noticeably puffy though not necessarily doubled in bulk. Combine all of the ingredients, and mix and knead — by hand, mixer, or bread machine set on the dough cycle — to make a smooth, soft dough. Especially because this Cinnamon Raisin Bread is so wonderfully fragrant. Jan 13, 2012 - Apparently lightning can strike twice. Very ripe bananas or sweetened applesauce give the best flavor and make a moist bread to serve as a snack with tea or for dessert. Bake the bread for 40 to 45 minutes, until it's a deep golden brown and a digital thermometer inserted into the center registers at least 190°F. But don’t let their humble status fool you. Apples and cinnamon are two ingredients meant to be married together, offering the ultimate balance of sweet, a little tart, and plenty of spice. Preheat oven to 350°. Don't have any raisins on hand? In a large bowl, combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking soda and salt. *Cinnamon-raisin-walnut bread: Add 1/3 cup chopped walnuts to the flour mixture before adding the liquid ingredients. This quick bread recipe would be the perfect addition to your family’s favorite Christmas Breakfast Recipes over the holidays!. Unlike most cinnamon raisin loaves, this one includes ground cinnamon right in the dough, rather than simply added as swirled filling. Easy Bread Machine Baking. One extra egg, a drop of honey and a drop of vanilla extract for egg washing the top of the The interior is tender and moist while the exterior creates a crispy crust.Â. Combine buttermilk, egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Sultana and Cinnamon Loaf. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Cream butter and sugar, add eggs, sour cream, and vanilla. I love from scratch bread recipes as long as they are uncomplicated! Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Each of these 10 recipes feature apples that have been chopped, grated, or puréed, along with a dash of heady cinnamon. Cinnamon Raisin Bread. Instructions. clarky0817, Credit: Share Save Email. The raisins bring bursts of flavor while also offering healing properties. Use plain, lemon, or orange yogurt. King Arthur Baking Company, Inc. All rights reserved. I used a cake fruit mix but you can use just raisins or sultanas if you like The other day I spent time in the kitchen whipping up several new recipes for the blog. Then remove the bread from the pan, placing the bread top side up on a wire rack. Preheat oven to 350°. There's no better way to highlight this duo than with a loaf of quick bread. Allow the bread to cool completely … Preheat the oven to 350ºF. FRUIT and nut BREAD. Then remove the bread from the pan, placing the bread top side up on a wire rack. Homemade Cinnamon Bread is an easy white bread recipe full of cinnamon sugar! Sift together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. The bread's crust will be golden brown, and the interior of the finished loaf should measure 190°F on a digital thermometer. Sift in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon and stir the mixture until thoroughly combined. Dutch Oven Cinnamon Raisin Bread was born because of my need to scroll on a daily basis. https://sumofyum.com/recipe/whole-wheat-cinnamon-raisin-bread There's no better way to … Credit: Thank you so much for your endless teachings and your love for sharing. Its so delicious that you might find you need to double the quantity and make 2 loaves! evelynlmalone, Credit: Freeze for longer storage. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Place the ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order listed: water, Put the flour, yeast, caster sugar and 1 tsp salt into a large mixing bowl with the … Mix in separate bowl the 2/3 c sugar and cinnamon. Serve thickly sliced with lashings of butter. This bread is … By the 13th century, bread pudding, also knowns as “poor man’s pudding,” became a popular dish. Whisk the flour, salt, cinnamon and yeast in a medium bowl. Lemon loaf cake (38) Banana bread (101) Cherry loaf cake ... quick bread. Love this fruity bread, it doesn’t go dry when toasted, stays soft and yummy. Turn it out of the pan, and brush the top surface with butter, if desired; this will give it a soft, satiny crust. GGL1. In a blender or food processor or mixing bowl, blend/mash the bananas. Easy & delicious this bread is ready to devour in an hour. If you’re loving making homemade bread, then give this cinnamon bread … In a mixing bowl cream butter; gradually add brown sugar and beat until light and fluffy. When inserted it should come … Thank you so much for your endless teachings and your love for sharing. Would recommend it for sure. Our most trusted Fruit Bread With Cinnamon recipes. Cream together butter, 2 cups of sugar, and eggs. This Cinnamon Sugar Bread is simple, sweet, and super easy! Let mixture sit for 5 minutes until it starts to bubble. Your house is sure to smell heavenly with this recipe baking in the oven. Uncover the risen loaf, brush it with milk or water, and sprinkle it with cinnamon-sugar, for extra flavor. If the bread appears to be browning too quickly, tent it with aluminum foil about 10 to 15 minutes before it's done baking. Plus it's easy to sneak in this veggie when it's outshined by the flavors of fresh apples and bold cinnamon.Â. Love it, will continue buying it. 3. This delightful quick bread tastes just like fall thanks to crunchy walnuts, spicy cinnamon, and sweet apples. In a large bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond flour, … We tend to overlook raisins as a healing food. Reviewer Jillian says, "This is one fabulous applesauce bread! This is a classic and has been a hit at our house. Rich, Credit: Gather the ingredients. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool for a couple of minutes. Highly addictive & guaranteed to disappear in a single day! Cinnamon Nut Quick Bread. 2. If you only have a 9-inch by 5-inch pan, you can still bake the bread in it. Perfect for morning toast! The apple, cinnamon, and chocolate flavors are perfectly matched," says MAGGIE MCGUIRE. *Any type of dried fruit can be substituted for the raisins. A request to kindly share a rich fruit cake recipe, preparation from soaking fruits to the end product as we are … Add a dash of vanilla, an extra ingredient several reviewers swear by. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/fruit-loaf-for-bread-machine Test with toothpick. This week rings in the season with the first in a new series of modern spins on classic desserts: Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread. Then roll these out … Fruit loaf recipe collections. Oh my word, it was amazing. Whether you serve it for breakfast, an afternoon coffee/tea break, or dessert, I know you’ll enjoy it! This homemade quick bread recipe is perfect for breakfast, dessert or a snack and even makes a nice Christmas gift. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool for a couple of minutes. This Cinnamon Sugar Bread … In this delicious recipe, raisins along with cinnamon are the star ingredients. In a medium bowl, whisk together yeast, sugar, and warm milk. Make a well in the dry ingredients with your finger, add yeast. Stir in 1/2 cup milk and next 5 ingredients (1/2 cup milk through egg). I tried this cinnamon raisin bread and lets just say that my family said they won’t eat the store bought bread ever again. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, It's made in the bread maker, flavoured with cinnamon and golden syrup and dotted with sultanas. Towards the end of the rising time, preheat the oven to 350°F. "This bread is absolutely wonderful! Best part? I love giving this as a gift to friends and family during the holiday season. Add remaining batter to pans; sprinkle with last of cinnamon … Do not substitute potato flour for potato starch. A note on loaf pan sizes: I prefer to bake this bread in a smaller 8 1/2-inch by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan. Homemade fresh from the oven cinnamon raisin bread is a great way to start your day. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. This bread is better than buying store bought cinnamon swirl bread – it’s fresh and SO GOOD. Cinnamon Fruit Bread . Want more bold flavor? 120 g buckwheat (1 cup) 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp cinnamon pinch of salt 220 g nuts (pecans, almonds) (1 cup) 320 g dried fruit (apricots, dates, raisins and figs) (1 1/2 cups) 110 g seeds (pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds) (1/2 cup) Optional: 2 tbsp syrup or coconut blossom sugar 60 ml of oil Add egg yolk and melted butter, stirring until combined. Tent the pan with lightly greased plastic wrap, and let the dough rise until it's crowned 1" to 1 1/2" over the rim of the pan, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I really do not see the need to bake yeast cinnamon … Place the cherries, sultanas, raisins and apricots in a large bowl, pour over the … Dianne, Credit: *Any type of dried fruit can be substituted for the raisins. Place the just mixed dough in a clean bowl lightly dusted with flour. When I sliced this Easy Cinnamon Roll Bread the other day I was so amazed at how pretty the swirl looked and then I tasted the quick bread. I guess sweet and savoury really is a favourite combo! Kimberly H Cezar, Credit: Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. 4. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/spicy-applesauce-fruit-bread According to reviews, it's even tastier the next day.Â, Zucchini bread is an excellent way to use up excess produce. Cover the bowl with a towel and allow the dough to rise at room temperature (75 degrees to 77 degrees) for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, until it doubles in volume. Slice and serve, or make cinnamon toast or French toast with it. Lock bread pan into bread machine if you haven’t done that … Recipes / Yeast Breads. Gently deflate the risen dough, shape it into a log, and place it in a lightly greased 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf pan. Lots of folks love a good quick bread recipe. The swirling scents of cloves, cinnamon, and apple will make each slice of bread irresistible.Â, The secret to this delicious bread is a can of apple pie filling, which adds plenty of sweet fruitiness to the finished product. An easy recipe for sweet whole wheat beer bread full of fresh apple chunks & cinnamon chips. Stir in 1/2 cup milk and next 5 ingredients (1/2 cup milk through egg). I tried this cinnamon raisin bread and lets just say that my family said they won’t eat the store bought bread ever again. Jump to Recipe. In another bowl, whisk eggs, applesauce, sugars, melted butter and orange zest until blended. Measure and add dry ingredients, except yeast, to the bread pan. This Cinnamon Raisin Bread really is … This week rings in the season with the first in a new series of modern spins on classic desserts: Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread. TIP: Replace 1/4 cup raisins with 1/4 cup chopped nuts. How to make apple bread. Once you've mastered this loaf, you might want to try your hand at making cinnamon swirl bread.It takes a little more effort as you must roll out the dough and add butter and cinnamon, then roll up the dough before baking. Beat in eggs, one at a time. It’s great for breakfast. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. When bread is baked, remove from pan and cool on rack. Recipe by Olha7397. Chefster, Credit: Bake for 40 minutes on a middle/lower rack in the oven. This recipe calls for scalded milk. Steve Nubie December 12, 2016. King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour - 3 lb. Add milk, flour, and baking soda. Cinnamon streusel — that mouthwatering sweet, crunchy, and spiced mix — is often delegated to just the top of baked goods, but this recipe also layers it onto the apple bread's bottom for extra texture. Stir the sugar and then the eggs into the fruit mixture. RELATED: Two-Minute Bread Pudding in a Mug. Mix a little egg with milk, and smear over the top. Put 1/2 of batter (or a little less) into greased loaf pans (1/4 in each pan). Remove the bread from the oven, and after 5 minutes turn it out of the pan onto a rack to cool. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Try this recipe on a super express cycle (1 to 1 1/4 hours). 1. A delicious fruit bread that's simple to throw together. How to Scald Milk. It's so moist and delicious, it's definitely one I'd make again. Preheat the oven to 350F. Sprinkle 3/4 of cinnamon mixture on top of the 1/2 batter in each pan. This loaf is really easy to make - its a dump and knead style loaf. The ingredients are pretty straightforward. Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out. Towards the end of the rising time, preheat the oven to 350°F. Baking Parchment Paper - Set of 100 Half-Sheets, 1/2 cup (85g) raisins (or chopped dates, dried cranberries, or your favorite dried fruit),   Instructions. In a large bowl, whisk 2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, spices and baking soda. Measure and add liquid ingredients to the bread pan. Copyright © It's fantastic for afternoon tea, elevenses, picnics or popped into packed lunches. Diced apples stud this wow-worthy bread recipe. Today I’m sharing a delicious and easy Cinnamon Nut Quick Bread. Butter and line the base of a 900g loaf tin. Directions. Whisk in the sugar then the … I love from scratch bread recipes as long as they are uncomplicated! Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter YouTube LinkedIn. A request to kindly share a rich fruit cake recipe, preparation from soaking fruits to the end product as we are approaching the Christmas season. This homemade quick bread recipe is perfect for breakfast, dessert or a snack and even makes a nice Christmas gift. Raisins are more powerful for your health than goji … If you use instant yeast, add 1 teaspoons white vinegar or cider vinegar. *Use the smaller amount in summer, or under humid conditions; the larger amount in winter, or when it's dry out. Fit&Healthy Mom, Credit: The result? And also weirdly yummy for sandwiches? In some respects it has the characteristics of a fruit cake but traditional fruit cake has a batter consistency. I eat it for breakfast, with just a little spread of butter, it’s so good. The bread will take a little less time to bake in the larger pan. Add the almond butter, non-dairy milk, baking powder, vinegar, and cinnamon. ", If you like a quick bread chock full of different flavors and textures, then this is the recipe for you. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. SPIN! Dianne, Credit: (Using a digital thermometer, the internal temperature of the bread should be 190 - 195 F (88 - 90 C)). Once it's completely cool, wrap well, and store at room temperature for up to 5 days. This is called an Everyday Fruit Bread because it uses the fruits of any season including dried and candied, mixed fruits. *Cinnamon-raisin-walnut bread: Add 1/3 cup chopped walnuts to the flour mixture before adding the liquid ingredients. If a soft crust is desired, brush the top of the bread … https://www.recipetineats.com/easy-cinnamon-swirl-quick-bread Grated apples, plump raisins, crunchy walnuts, and hearty oats are all featured in this mouthwatering baked good.Â, Chunks of sweet apples and crispy walnuts are gently folded into the cinnamon-laden batter for this quick bread recipe. yoly, Credit: Chocolate and apples may not be a traditional pairing, but you'll be sold on the flavor combination after taking one bite of this bread recipe. Cinnamon Sugar Bread is like eating a cinnamon & sugar cake donut but better. Directions. I find the bread bakes to be nice and tall in this pan size. Bread Machine Gluten Free Cinnamon, Fruit and Raisin Bread. (Using a digital thermometer, the internal temperature of the bread should be 190 - 195 F (88 - 90 C)). sixsnails8me, Credit: Be careful and don’t let the yeast touch the wet ingredients! Bake for about 50 minutes. If a soft crust is desired, brush the top of the bread with melted butter. AuthorSteve Nubie Rating. 2020 Remove the bread from the oven, and gently loosen the edges. Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Slice the bread to serve. For the Super Bowl last month, my parents invited five other couples to come watch the big game at … 2 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast, we recommend, 1/4 to 1/3 cup (57g to 74g) lukewarm water*. Bake the bread for 40 to 45 minutes, until it's a deep golden brown and a digital thermometer inserted into the center registers at least 190°F. While stirring with a … A deep-gold, aromatic loaf studded with raisins, perfect for toasting. Instructions. Everyday fruit bread Recipe. (An indentation mad… In a large bowl, melt the butter and let cool slightly. Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. An ingenious way to use up stale or leftover bread. Grease a loaf tin approximately 21 x 11 cm / 8" x 4" and line with baking paper, … To plait the bread, simply roll it into three equal shaped balls. Historians trace the origins of bread pudding to the early 11th and 12th centuries. Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Easy & delicious this bread is ready to devour in an hour. https://www.laurafuentes.com/easyhomemade-cinnamon-raisin-bread-recipe Cinnamon Sugar Bread is like eating a cinnamon & sugar cake donut but better. Or, perhaps I'm actually getting a handle on this yeast bread thing. Remove from the pan and allow bread to cool. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Just like my mother-in-law used to make. Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. It’s so yummy and delicious with lots of juicy fruit and added cinnamon. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot.