The meaning of name The Name consists of 16 names similar to Mirella. For further information on the names included on the list, the reader may consult the sources listed below in the References and External Links. Mirella Name Meaning in Urdu & English. Analysis, gender of Mirella, acrostic poem about Mirella other details; What Does Mirella Mean and History? Some of the names are given with a proposed etymological meaning. The lucky number associated with the name Imagine that, only 8 babies in California have the same name in 1969. Mirella is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls. You can find Mirella name meaning is jehovah spoke and the lucky number associated with is 7. A user from Philippines says the name Mirela means "Princess". Our comprehensive dictionary combines definitions and proper names for Biblical words with online verse reference, allowing users to define and analyze Scripture. Send us will publish it for you. Name Mirela : Meaning, origin, etymology and all informations about first name Mirela - Romanian and Croatian form of MIREILLE Is there a more beautiful poem for the name Mirella? Mireille These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mirela. Please suggest meaning of name Mirella in other country, history of name and famous personality with name Mirella or you like to put your any comment/suggestion on this name for other visitors. Find out the meaning of the baby girl name Mirella from the Hebrew Origin Login Register . (2000 U.S. A spelling alphabet, voice procedure alphabet telephone alphabet etc. Numerology offers an insight into the personality by assigning numeric values to the letters contained in names. Mirela is a name used in Romania and Croatia and is related to popular Mira. mirella: 2015-01-07: This analysis of my name is so on point. Login Register . Please feel free to read what others say about this name and to share your comments if you have more information.. N.B. is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. ; A user from United Kingdom says the name Mirela means "Sweet honey". Prominent varying forms of Mireille (OUTSIDE TOP 2000) are Mira (#465 A YEAR AGO), Mirella, Mireya (#1121) and Myra (#491). Mirella Definition funny of Mirella: A very sensitive, caring, smart, cute girl. Italian form of MIREILLE. christian Please use the quick menu. and the associated lucky number is The name Mirella is of Italian origin. Mirella advertisement advertisement Quick MenuInformation About The Name MirellaPrononciation Of MirellaThe Meaning Of The Name MirellaStatistics Of The Name MirellaThe Picture Of The […] Copyright © 2019 meaningofname-baby.com I Contact  I Privacy Policy I Sitemap I All Baby Names, Name Meaning, Analysis, Origin of Names, The Most Popular Names, Loyal , Discreet , Curious , Strong , Prescient , Successful in Business. Names similar to are also listed here and can even listen to the audio on this page to understand the actual pronunciation of the name. Find all the relevant details about the meaning, … Mirella: 2014-03-02: My name is also Mirella and i'll agree that some of the things you said about my name and my personality are quite true :) Mirella: 2013-11-11 There is nothing surprising in this: both names have the same origin or the same numbers of numerology. Mirella is a Christian Girl name and it is an English originated name with multiple meanings. About Baby. Is Mirella name fit for baby name ? Mirela is a variant of the name Mireille (English and French) in the Romanian language. Jehovah spoke Meaning of the name Mirela, analysis of the name Mirela and so much more… What does Mirela mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. is a [ 3 syll. 7 These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mirella. The meaning of Mirella is "Admire".Its origin is "Italian variant of the French name Mireille".This name is mostly being used as a girls name. Meaning: The meaning of the name Mireya is: Miracle, God has spoken. Famous real-life people named Mirella. Feb 6, 2016 - Explore LainieZelenka's board "Meaning of Names" on Pinterest. ; A submission from United Kingdom says the name Mirela means "Admiring" and is of Romanian origin. Mirella Mar 13, 2019 - Explore Giselle Hernandez's board "biblical names", followed by 657 people on Pinterest. Explore the meaning, origin, variations, and popularity of the name Mirella. Mirella advertisement advertisement Quick MenuInformation About The Name MirelaPrononciation Of MirelaThe Meaning Of The Name MirelaStatistics Of The Name MirelaThe Picture Of The […] Our research results for the name of Mirella (Mirella name meaning, Origin of Mirella, Pronounced etc. ) Meaning of Mirella name, name definition, origin of Mirella name, popularity and history of Mirella, name meaning in the Bible/Torah/Quran? It consists of 7 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Mi-re-lla. Last year it ranked 4,816th in the U.S. Social Security Administration list of most popular baby girl names. From Hebrew roots, its meaning is 'God spoke' - in this context, Mirella can be used in the English and Italian languages. Meaning of the name Mirella, analysis of the name Mirella and so much more… What does Mirella mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. is "7". With thousands of names in our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier! Parents therefore, pay immense attention to choose a suitable name for their new born. Is there Mirella name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Meaning: The meaning of the name Mirella is: Jehovah spoke. With thousands of names in our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier! The highest recorded use of the first name Mirella was in 1997 with a total of 163 babies. Mirella is a Christian Girl name and it is an English originated name with multiple meanings. Thank You. Mirela is not popular as a baby name for girls. See the popularity of the girl's name Mirella over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. Login Register . Sometimes it happens that another name has the same meaning. Search our collection of popular Bible dictionaries for the meaning of words found in the Bible. A good kisser and a great one to make out with. 16 names similar to Mirela. When babies are born, they can swim naturally. alphabets. It is not listed within the top 1000 names. Name Mirella Categories. E is for Excellent, I am glad you’re here with me L is for Laughter, nothing is as infectious as yours, L is for Laughter, nothing is as infectious as yours, A is for Alive, that’s how you make me feel. I is for Infectious, I am really stuck on you, R is for Rational, without you I am a fool. Meanings Latin Baby Names Meaning: In Latin Baby Names the meaning of the name Mirella is: Femininefrom the Hebrew male name Amariah meaning 'Jehovah has said. Random Mirella Factoid: According to the 1969 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Mirella is not a popular baby girl's name in California. There is also a Hebrew meaning, "G~d spoke." 13 Similar names and nicknames for Mirella. Meaning & History Means "altar of the sky" from Latin ara "altar" and coeli "sky". name meaning in Urdu and English, as well as other languages. Mirella name meaning is jehovah spoke and the lucky number associated with is 7. According to a user from Sweden, the name Mirela is of French origin and means "Admiring". Home (current) Baby Names ... You can use our Sibling name generator to find matching brother and sister names for the name Mirella. English Mirella is a somewhat prominent first name for women (#3247 out of 4276, Top 76%) but an uncommon surname for all people. Shes fun and enthusiastic, she loves sports but is careful who she trusts.