X-man Games 44,167 views. Diagnostics: Recalibrate Sticks and Triggers Easily reset the sticks and triggers with the recalibration tool. Special Price $44.99 . 1 AFTERGLOW® Wireless Link USB Adapter 1 USB Charge Cable 1 Manual Using the AFTERGLOW® AP.2: 1) The AFTERGLOW® AP.2 is designed to work with the Sony PlayStation®3 videogame system. But all i want to do is just play my Skyrim and i'll be happy. Nintendo Switch Console - … The hassle-free wireless connection, vibration feedback, and compatibility with Energizer Chargers makes it the perfect controller for PS3 gamers. I was excited when i plugged in the usb dongle into the PC and the controller actually worked after a generic driver install! PDP Afterglow PS3 PC Wireless Controller. Why doesn’t my controller register a button command? Spawn of Totoro Jan 29, 2013 @ 6:16am Does it … Add to Trolley. If you're using a non-wired controller, you'll need to select the USB device you're using to facilitate the connection under the "Bluetooth" section above the "DualShock 3 Controllers" drop-down box. Back. Add to wishlist. The color doesn't come through like the original and it's thicker. From United States. $34.99. Our products may not include additional material like Digital Copies, Online Passes or promotional downloadable content (DLC). AFTERGLOW PS3 WIRELESS CONTROLLER JOY PAD ONLY NO USB RECEIVER INCLUDED. Afterglow Wireless Controller for PS3 Enhance your gaming experience with the Afterglow Wireless Controller designed for the PS3. Love a great deal. Add to Cart . Price Price. Upon purchase the controller comes with a USB cord for charging and a dongle to connect the controller to the PlayStation. I just got my first ps3 and it came with a wireless afterglow controller after looking online I see I need a usb dongle for it to work since it didn't come with it. I plugged in the dongle and when i press the connect button on the controller it just continues to flash without connecting. I have a Gamestop afterglow controller for PS3 that im trying to use on my PC for Skyrim. Visit musicMagpie for great deals and super savings with FREE delivery today! Price Price. Shipping and handling. The upgraded L1/R1 and L2/R2 buttons allow players to swap the functions simply by holding down the Afterglow button on the back of the controller. S p o I G n s o P r e F 8 d 4 9 V O L P. AFTERGLOW PS3 WIRELESS CONTROLLER JOY PAD ONLY NO USB RECEIVER INCLUDED. Enjoy 3 lighting modes: On, Off, and Pulse, along with custom-engineered SmartTrack technology for superior analog stick accuracy. 0 Reviews. PS3 - Afterglow Wireless Controller Follow New articles New articles and comments. Buy PDP Afterglow SmartTrack Wireless Controller Blue PS3 PC and other products in Gaming at 365games.co.uk. Discover prices you can’t resist. C $13.84. Model No: 064-015-EU-BL Afterglow PS3 Wireless Afterglow Wireless Controller For PS3 has green, blue and red coded LED lighting, as well as exquisite analog stick space for competitive advantage, and L2 and R2 triggers modeled on PDP Real Add-on Triggers. Add to Cart. Parts Only. Gioteck VX3 Wireless PS3 Controller - Black. One of the most common problems with PS3 controllers is random button pushes. Add to wishlist. Add to wishlist . Other problems you may encounter are … 2) Your new AP.2 Wireless controller features an integrated rechargeable battery pack that should be fully 4) Press the AFTERGLOW® button once to … Overall, it's not bad for the price if you need a PS3 controller that looks cool. I have a wireless afterglow ps3 controller that i wanted to use as a PC controller. Pre-Owned. Make Offer - PS3 Wireless Afterglow Controller green PL6422 & Black Wireless Controller MICROSOFT XBOX 360 CONTROLLER SPECIAL EDITION AFTER GLOW RED CONTROLLER TESTED $5.99 2d 1h