- 2012 Tidy Towns - Sustainable Communities. State Award Winner in the category of Natural Environment Conservation. 16 November 2012.
- 2012 Tidy Towns - Sustainable Communities. Regional (Midwest / Gascoyne) Award Winner in the category of Natural Environment Conservation. 24 August 2012.
- 2010 Keep Australia Beautiful WA - Clean Beach Award. Winner in the category of Environmental Protection Award. 14 April 2010.
Tidy Towns - Sustainable Communities is a Keep Australia Beautiful program that recognizes private enterprise and towns for their achievements in working towards sustainability, including preserving culture and protecting the environment and amenity of areas. Keep Australia Beautiful (WA) is a division of the Department of Environment and Conservation (Western Australia).We would like to thank the Gnaraloo site management teams (including Paul Richardson, Colleen Mason, Marnie Bartley, Barb Gadomski and Feral), all previous interns who have worked under the Gnaraloo Turtle Conservation Program, Anita Wendl and Claire Guillaume, Dr. Mark Hamann of James Cook University (Queensland), Dr. Elizabeth Fulton of the Australian Commonwealth Scientific and Research Organization (Tasmania), Lynnath Beckley and Halina Kobryn of Murdoch University (Western Australia), Mike Butcher and his teams from Animal Pest Management Services, Esri Australia, the Department of Environment and Conservation (Western Australia), the Australian Government particularly the Caring for our Country Program, Alex Richardson and family (Northern Ireland and United Kingdom) and everyone else involved with our conservation programs for your hard work, dedication and commitment to protect the Gnaraloo environment. Thank you to all ‘old Turtles’ including:
- Patrick Becker (Australia) & Grant Paterson (Australia) (GTCP 08/09).
- Jessica Leonard (Canada), Amy James (USA), Mike Williamson (United Kingdom), John Michael Stuart (Australia), Purusha Boelling (Australia) & Sergio Jacomy (Australia) (GTCP 09/10).
- Matthew Boureau (France), Marie Duffy (Ireland) & Mark Wall (Australia) (GTCP 10/11).
- Kimmie Riskas (USA), Robert Edman (USA), Fiona Morgan (Australia) & Stuart Dijkmans (Australia) (GTCP 11/12).
- Careena Crossman (Australia), Justine Arnold (Australia), Danica Ilich (Australia) & Andrew Greenley (Australia) (GTCP 12/13).